Sanchez and what may come.....

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by UncleTomNYJ, Sep 27, 2009.

1. UncleTomNYJ

UncleTomNYJ Active Member

First off..... Hats off to the Jets :jets:......Can you believe it 3-0

Sanchez even though he had his ups and downs, Sanchez turned in a GREAT game.

He is able to manage alot of situations that most rooke ever could and Cheers to that :beer:.

Take a second to imagine what may come from him years from now. He has poise that many Quarterbacks dontg have a year or two from now.

New York Jets 3 wins already. Lets take a second to realize this and things that may come with more experience under his belt.

Go Dirty Dirty and the New York Jets 3-0 on the season!!!!!!!!!:jets::jets:

2. Megazord2012

Megazord2012 Banned

Please stop calling him Dirty. I know you mean well, but it is the worst nickname you, as a fan, can give him.

3. UncleTomNYJ

Ahhh come on nothing is meant by it and you know it. Give something back to the thread and not giving more effort into the NICKNAME I or others may call him.

4. sackexchange

sackexchange Well-Known Member

I wouldn't call it a great game. He had an incredible First Quarter and made a fantastic throw to Cotch in the 2nd half. Aside from that, there was some sloppiness with the ball and some missed throws. Overall though, for a rookie he is having an unbelievable start to his career.

5. jetsyankeesfan6

jetsyankeesfan6 New Member

At this rate, he is a no-brainer for rookie of the year. But please don't call him "Dirty". Even if nothing is meant by it, try to think of something better.

6. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

Sanchez made some dirty throws today..... That scramble TD was pretty dirty... Cotchery made some dirty catches out there too. HARRIS = DIRTY.

7. The_W

The_W Banned

Care to explain why?

8. nyjrkm06

nyjrkm06 Active Member

He gave em a dirty sanchez!

9. Megazord2012

Megazord2012 Banned

OK. Yes, Sanchez has shown great promise and growth each week, giving us a real reason to feel excited. I agree. BUT...

You're still a lazy racist.

10. UncleTomNYJ

I hear you ..... But thing is and the crux of this thread he is a Rookie. Lets stop for a second and realize that. While he hasnt been perfect he has been great. To take a team to 3-0 in the NFL is some thing that hasnt been seen ever!

I am a Jets fan for YEARS! and I know how all thing Jets turn out. Come on thise guys make things look easy at the QB position.

11. Megazord2012

Megazord2012 Banned

Ummm, because the name is based both in racism and sexism. The mere fact you have to ask confirms you suck.

12. I bleed Jets Green

I bleed Jets Green New Member

I believe we all knew Sanchez will face some growing pains in the NFL for his first season. He will once in a while overthrow the ball, might fumble the ball either on a snap or when he gets sacked.

But we all know this. Once he makes a mistake, he has the confidence to get back on the field and become a dangerous weapon. This kid is the future and he will lead us to a Super Bowl, when it's coming I'm not going to predict it. But Sanchez is our future and it's looking bright after this gut check win.

:jets:

13. Megazord2012

Megazord2012 Banned

He's gotta learn to hold on to the ball better for sure is one thing.

14. ........

........ Trolls

I thought Dirty had been retired for Sanchize. Oh well.

Look, he's going to make mistakes. Every rookie makes mistakes, and he was certainly no exception. Having said that, you can't judge him as a seasoned pro. The fact that he bounced back and made enough throws to win the game on a day in which our running game was ineffective makes it a GREAT game for the Sanchize.

15. tpjets62

tpjets62 Member

You have to expect that rookies will have bad games. How they bounce back and how quick they learn will define their future. Things were kinda messy for part of the game, but he responded well. And once again, kudos to Shotty to keep his foot on the pedal and not getting conservative. That will instill a lot of confidence is this kid.

16. JohnnyJohnson

JohnnyJohnson Banned

He had some issues, but c'mon man 2 TDs through the air and one ran in, an awesome long ball to Cotch. Even with his mistakes, that's a damn good game. They went through dry spells but the Tenn D was doing a really good job.

Not bad at all.

17. The_W

The_W Banned

Or that I'm not a humorless hardass. Seriously, relax, take a chill pill. Nobody means any harm with that.

18. Megazord2012

Megazord2012 Banned

Take a non-racist pill. Nobody ever means any harm do they...

I really just don't want us to give a player who is undoubtedly going to be a bright spot for us for years a nickname that undermines the reason why we all love him so much already, his ability to play, not his racial heritage. C'mon, Sanhchez gives 110% playing, give at least half as much thinking up a nickname.

19. JCotchrocket

JCotchrocket Active Member

:rofl::rofl: You're an idiot.

20. JCotchrocket

JCotchrocket Active Member

If somebody was calling him "Wetback Sanchez," you might have a leg to stand on.

Folks are referencing a sex act. Calm down.