Dustin Keller vs Zach Miller

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by The Uniform Bomber, Aug 15, 2009.

1. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

no one will read this

2. TheCoolerGlennFoley

TheCoolerGlennFoley Well-Known Member

Thought this deserved to be updated. After 2 weeks:

Keller: 7 receptions, 116 yards, 1 TD
    Miller: 6 receptions, 96 yards, 0 TD (0 catches in week 2)

3. Raiderjoe

Raiderjoe Banned

YEa if the season was only two weeks long and you might have something to get excited about. Just remember the creme always rises, to the top and when its all said and done Zach Miller numbers will far surpass Dustin keller.

BTw I have to give Jets their due, they have been the most impressive team outside of the saints, the first two weeks of the season. Too bad championships aren't won in September.

4. Killeri9590

Killeri9590 Banned

Miller will probably have slightly better numbers but Keller is going to be very good this year. A TE like him causes mismatches

BTW, I also have to...yes give the raiders their due. They've played better then I expected. However, Russel still needs a lot of work.

5. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

Right you are. I'm pretty sure people are just keeping the stats updated each week.

Frankly, I'm surprised by yer objective onion of the Jets. You've been pretty quiet around here lately, and I presume it's because yer starting to get a little bit worried as October 25th rapidly approaches.

6. Raiderjoe

Raiderjoe Banned

Nah just like the titans seem to be a poor matchup against the Jets. The Jets don't match up well to the raiders. Raiders have the pieces on defense ,to take out all the weapons on the Jets offense. How about M Huff leading the NFl in interceptions (three) after two weeks.

Jets beat the saints, I might get a little worried about the jets. Drew Brees won't be rattled by Jets blitzes. Again jet defense does a number on that Saints offense, than Im going to give them all the credit they deserve. Jets been very impressive the first two weeks, but that style of defense(Baltimore) has always given the Houston and Patriots trouble.

7. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

i'll be the first to tell you that might not happen.

8. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

It doesn't help Miller any that he has the worst QB in the league throwing to him.

9. Kris 15

Kris 15 Well-Known Member

That style of defense has given most teams trouble if we're talking about Baltimore.

We'll see about the Saints game, Drew Brees is a robot.

10. FriendlyGiantsFan

FriendlyGiantsFan New Member

How DARE you speak ill of Breesus!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. tanknyc

tanknyc Active Member

very good points with actual factual statements LOL

12. bojanglesman

bojanglesman Active Member

You forgot the most important stat of all in comparing these two......40 yard times.

13. TheJetChase

TheJetChase Member

RaiderJoe thinks Miller is better because he has a better Madden rating.

14. Raiderjoe

Raiderjoe Banned

No all we can go by is the numbers they put up last year and Zach Miller(the younger player to Keller) was much better. Untill Dustin keller puts up better numbers than Miller, than you don't have a leg to stand on. Pure BS on Jet fans part. What this this year excuse going to be when zach miller numbers are again better than Dustin " MY mom purposely kept me back" Keller.

Last week Chiefs made a conservative effort to make someone other than Zach Miller beat them . Thats going to be tough with Chaz Schilens coming back possible next week. This week with Chaz Schilens out, Im hoping we see more two TE formations with Brandon Meyer. Brandon Meyer was one of the most impressive looking players this preseason, and he very Zach Miller.( All around TE)

Btw last point Two games while impressive, dosen't make a season. So enjoy Keller numbers being better than Zach Miller right now. I wouldn't count on that for much longer.

#114 Raiderjoe, Sep 27, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2009
  15. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

The simple reason Zack Miller won't put up better numbers then Keller this year? The Raiders have the worst QB in the league.

16. Harpua

Harpua Well-Known Member

Dustin Keller had more 100 yard Games and TD's than Zach Miller last year. So no, Miller was not better.

17. Raiderjoe

Raiderjoe Banned

Laughable response as that same QB Zach Miller had last year, he blew any other TE away with more 20 plus yard receptions. You reading way too much in only two games. Keep holding onto that notion that Keller numbers will be better, just going to make it more enjoyable to me, to remind everyone that I told you so.(after the season)

18. Raiderjoe

Raiderjoe Banned

Learn the game or ask some with any football knowledge. Your embarrassing yourself and don't hyave a clue what your talking about..

19. Harpua

Harpua Well-Known Member

Last time I check, Points still win the game. So more touch downs is vital to team success.

Least wins in the league in the last 6 seasons. If anyone needs to learn the game, its the raiders. They really need to update the offensive scheme they've been using since the mid 70's.

20. Raiderjoe

Raiderjoe Banned

Again the stats bear out than Zach Miller was way better than Dustin Keller last year.(Reason why Jet fans try to bring in rookie years numbers to make their case) You can spin all the BS you want but again for the millonth time don't waste my time with your drivel, unless Dustin Keller finishes the year with better numbers than miller.

Until than YOU DON"T HAVE A CLUE WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT.