All Jet Fans Should Be Ashamed to Be Happy!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Miamipuck, Sep 26, 2009.

?

Is It Wrong to Be Optimistic as a Jets Fan?

1. No

6 vote(s)
    5.1%
  2. Fuck No

42 vote(s)
    35.6%
  3. All the negative Nancy's can eat a big steamning Turd.

17 vote(s)
    14.4%
  4. Why Bother there are only going to be 150 more of these threads by tomorrow to bring us down.

13 vote(s)
    11.0%
  5. Right Now the Jets are better than OD'ing on Prozac.

6 vote(s)
    5.1%
  6. I Like Beer

34 vote(s)
    28.8%
  1. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

What are the Jets 2-0? Just 2-0. For all we know they can shit the bed and lose the next 14 games and get the #1 draft pick. Then we can get Sam Bradford or Colt McCoy so they can keep Mark Sanchez honest.

What of Mark Sanchez? So what he looks better than any rookie QB the Jets have ever had. So what if he doesn't seem to get rattled and never makes the same mistake x2. So what if he has a very good arm, is a leader and seems to have "it". Whatever the fuck that is.

What about our defense? So what it has one of the top 3 3-4 NT's in the league, arguably the best corner or best ILB tandem? So what that the DE's depth looks to be much better and not miss a beat with Jenk's getting a breather. So what they go after the other team like they just stole something from their Mom. So what if they hit harder then Mike Tyson hit Mitch "Blood" Green

What about our Rookie HC? So he brought a different refreshing mentality to this moribund franchise. So he talks a little shit and has his team eating nails for lunch. So his defensive schemes so far have shut down 2 of the most "high" powered offense's in the mind of critics. Who gives a shit that he and his assistants made more in game adjustments these 2 weeks then the prior awesomeness that is herm and that fat midget penguin whose name escapes me, did in 8.

Fuck, none of this matters? We can't be happy. We can't enjoy what has been the most promising start to a season in quite some time. No we have to be a bunch of miserable cocksuckers known as the same old Jet fans. The jets are 2-0 for fuck sake, what right do we have to smile?

Oh Poll to follow..................

To all the people trying to piss on my parade with these so called realist bullshit threads...... GFY!

#1 Miamipuck, Sep 26, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2009
  2. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

If they lost the next 14 games they still wouldn't get the #1 pick.

3. jetsflyinginjersey

I'm happy and optimistic every year, because I try to look at things in a good light because I'm a true fan.

If people of other teams want to look at me and my fellow Jets fans as cocky SOB's, then GREAT! I LOVE IT! WE ARE THE BAD GUYS! Let them keep hating.

4. xxedge72x

xxedge72x 2018 Gang Green QB Guru Award Winner

LOL great way to be pessimistic about being pessimistic! :rofl:

5. ScotlandJet

ScotlandJet New Member

Puck, I get where you are coming from. But hey, We're Jets fans.
    I think you should use more profanity to get your point accross.

6. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

LOL you fucking telling me to fucking curse more then I already fucking do?

It's all good, I figured the cursing would make up for my crappy grammar.

7. DMSMaven

DMSMaven Member

Hate away all NON BELIEVERS

8. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

Beer is fuckin awesome

9. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

this is the culture change i wanted last year.

I also keep thinking - if this team had a great coach with the 04 and 06 team, could things have been different? Because those teams were coached by shit.

10. crypter

crypter New Member

Won't it be nice when we get to the point when we think we will win every weekend and have no doubt it .

11. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

Miami Puck, you're not getting it. Nobody is saying "who gives a shit if we're 2-0, that means nothing", they're just saying let's see a little more before we crown their asses.

I am very happy with the start, it's great, but I want to see a few things. Maybe I, too, am being unrealistic because you can't expect everything to be like clockwork after 2 games. The record, the defense, and Sanchez's play mean something, and I think everyone knows that. However, some people come off like the Jets are invincible, so let's all understand what we're watching here and not act like wrestling fans or some shit.

12. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

there is no happy medium.

the SB Fans have come out of the woodwork, and the SOJ fans have come back at them.

then there are the few in the middle attacking both sides, thus making things worse.

tomorrow can't come soon enough.

13. HOI

HOI Active Member

Clearly we are a 14-2 Superbowl team. I mean we won two games in a row...who the fuck would doubt us? this is the greatest team I've ever seen. I'm making some predictions now...

Sanchez - Rookie of the Year
    Bart Scott - Defensive Player of the Year
    Revis - MVP
    Washington - Offensive Player of the Year
    Ryan - Coach of the Year
    Dearth - Long Snapper of the Year
    Coleman - Backup DB of the Year
    etc..

14. YankeeRacers

YankeeRacers Member

Whiskeys too rough, champagne costs too much, vodka puts my mouth in gear
    This little refrain should help me explain as a matter of fact I like beer

15. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

this is what 5 posters are saying.

and the true darksiders, who are maybe 8 posters on here take this and apply it to everyone on the board and the rest of the fan base.

i have a good idea for a mentality - Both extremist sides can go fuck themselves. I'm enjoying the win from last week and am hoping that the success is sustained and is consistent. I know the Jets will lose games this year, but let them not beat themselves. I want them to lose to exceptional gameplanning. Not stupid mistakes.

That's how everyone should feel right now.

16. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Great post, wish I could write like that

I am part of the dark siders, but not now. I don't want to here about next year. I go by what I see and feel, this team has what it takes to win the division and get a bye. We are strong on both lines, QB. RB, Defense, Special teams, HC and coaching staff. First time I can remember that all facets are good . The Titan game will is a statement game, we are favored at home playing a desperate, veteran talented team. I say, why not us

17. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

Way to go overboard. No one else said such stupid things. The only thing we have seen so far is Sanchez.

18. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

First of all...no. Nobody with half a fuckin brain is saying any of that bullshit. Second, why does it fuckin bother you that people are happy about the team?

19. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

He is not really a Jets fan, just a troll.

20. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

It aint cocky if you back it up Bruh.