BEst TE

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Chad Vs THe World, Aug 29, 2009.

1. Chad Vs THe World

without being biased jet fans, how do you rank these three TEs.

Visanthe Shianenco
    John Carlson
    Dustin Keller

who do you deem the best, and why?

2. ReservoirDog76

ReservoirDog76 New Member

I would go

Carlson
    Keller
    Schianoaslancaoe

Carlson and Keller are going to have big years this year, and Keller has the potential to explode if him and Sanchez develop a connection.

3. nyjetsrule

nyjetsrule Active Member

not to much argument there, as great as Keller was as a rook, Carlson (also a rook) outperformed him. and Shiancoe isn't on either of the other two's level.

4. That Guy

That Guy New Member

Stupid.* Keller is clearly the best tight end.* We're not rating their quarterbacks.* Carlson got more balls, so Carlson had more production.* Now, with unproven receivers, Keller will dominate.* Adversely, with TJ Who'syamama, Carlson won't get the rock as much.

5. ........

........ Trolls

While the talent level is certainly not close, don't forget that Shiancoe now has a QB who loves to check down to tight ends, while Keller hasn't exactly been the hot target for his QB thus far in the preseason and Hasselbeck now has a solid possession receiver in Housh. We might be looking at awfully close numbers for these 3.

6. Chad Vs THe World

I agree, and thats why I am sorta torn, I own shienco and carlson, and I have a trade offer for keller for carlson. I agree that visenthe is third, but who do you bank on having the bigger year.

the second year TE with the better QB, worse O line and more weapons
    or
    the second year te with the worse qb, better line, and less weapons.

it would really piss me off if I could have gotten keller and he breaks out, but on the other hand I need to put my jet homerisms on lockdown before I make the right decision. Not that there really is one though.

BTW: all professional rankings from websites have it carlson, keller, sheinco