Pre-Camp Power Rankings - Jets # 21 !!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by NYJetsMan7, Jul 23, 2009.

1. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

Wow, doesn't even try to conceal.

Sounds like a RaiderJoe, but a Jets fan instead.

2. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Part of me doesn't even think he's a Jets fan.

3. southparkfanciz

southparkfanciz Active Member

The Bills do not deserve to be #15........

4. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

Hmmm.....

...this is interesting...

5. abyzmul

Yep. Not only is the content identical, so is the grammar and punctuation.

6. SmashMouth

SmashMouth Active Member

I'm pretty sure most Jet fans are excited about Scott and Harris playing behind Kris Jenkins this year....Who wouldn't be? Dude sounds like he knows what he's talking about though

7. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

I'm sure...

...if you happen to be the same dude. Hard to argue against yourself.

8. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

Buffalo faded in the 2nd half after Edwards got hurt. They have a good D, they have excellent RBs, they have a decent QB ad now you add T.O. opposite Evans and they should be a playoff contender. They always manage to screw it up but on paper they are better than we are(b/c our QB will be a rookie) and Miami.

9. SmashMouth

SmashMouth Active Member

Think what you think, thats fine by me because I joined this site to talk about the Jets and Football and I'm pretty pumped up about this team and I'm pretty sure you can tell by the way I posted about this team.

10. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

Yes, good work WW.

11. abyzmul

Go get me a drink of water, Rookie.

12. SmashMouth

SmashMouth Active Member

It all starts up front and after the loss of Peters, they are going to have to shuffle their whole offensive line and it's not going to be a pretty sight. Their RT now becomes their LT while playing out of position at the same time. THey then have to play a career backup at the RT position...Thats two big down grades right there and that can kill the hope for their offense---kill it.

They also started off 5-1 last year and I'm sorry...But that aint going to happen this year. (Just my own thoughts) because NE, TB, Saints, Dolphins, Browns and Jets are their first 6 games... I see them losing to the Patriots, Saints and Dolphins before they even take on the Jets.

13. SmashMouth

SmashMouth Active Member

Nothing wrong about being a rookie over the computer because how much you post means nothing, it's how much green you bleed for the Jets that matters.

14. Big Blocker

Big Blocker Well-Known Member

21st sounds kind of high to me, except I guess there are some really crappy teams in the NFC.

Gonna be a long season unless they get a good receiver and the Qb whoever he is can play well.

15. abyzmul

And how many Zach Thomas jerseys you own.

16. Big Blocker

Big Blocker Well-Known Member

Well, truth be told if you post enough you get to call yourself totally addicted. Like me.

That's up there somewhere not too far below getting laid in the lifetime achievements category, as far as I am concerned. Somewhere around drag racing some clown who blew his engine. We're talking up there.

17. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

I knew you were pumped about this team 6 months ago. Nothing has really changed.

Maybe a different screen name and avatar. But the substance has remained the same.

18. SmashMouth

SmashMouth Active Member

You look pretty pumped up about the War Machine built Green tough... And I know and understand where your coming from.

Shonn Greene was the only RB in the Nation to rush for over 100+ yards last year. He rushed for 140+ yards during two games, 150+ yards during two games, along with 200+ yards another two games. Rushed for 1800+ yards as a 1st year starter with 20 TD's on the year. Greene was also the MVP during his teams bowl game and he also took home the "Doak Walker" award which only goes out to the most productive back of that specific year.

He's a true work horse with speed and more power, he's the type of power back that we havn't had in many of years and lets not act like your the only one who's pumped up about this team...Because you sig says different

19. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

Losing Peters will hurt but he wasnt' good last year anyway.

They don't have to start 4-0 or 5-1 this year to be good. They have the pieces to be a playoff team and unless we get dcent QB play they should be better than us.

20. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

I simply don't agree with this reasoning. It is absolutely baseless. None other team has proven anything yet either. We lost two players on Offense. A WR who was fading, and a QB who cost us a playoff spot last yr. WR was not the biggest loss, and the QB spot is unknown. He should be fine in a run first offense.

What I don't get is, there are 31 other teams in the NFL and almost every team loses a starter, gains a starter on offense. Does that mean they should all be ranked #32 since they havent proven anything? We went through the same thing last yr when everybody kept on saying they are all new in NY and until they show something, we are unproven. Obviously. But potential is what they base the rankings upon.

Bills got TO, who hasn't proven he can play with Trent Edwards...Same argument isn't it? We are a top half team, not a bottom half team.