17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Hofstra Jet

Hofstra Jet Active Member

gotcha ok cool.. greedy bastards. lol.. oh well.. should be a whole new experience in this stadium, and i am excited.. i know most people are down about the whole thing, but i guess its a reality, and we have to live with it..

2. JustEndTheSeason

JustEndTheSeason New Member

Great pics . Thanks

3. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

I can't blame them. They want to lock up and handcuff the poor, unsuspecting bastards as best they can before the Buyer's Remorse sets in and they wake up in a cold sweat several nights later going, "WTF did I just do? Am I out of my fucking mind?" Selling this shit is hard enough, getting it to stick is even harder. Take your credit card and rack it up and then you're less likely to back out after you realize what a colossally insane situation you've put yourself in.

#2223 Section 227. Row 5, Jul 16, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2009
  4. Section 227. Row 5

You just made me realize that I've spent the entire offseason reading and posting nowhere else except in this one thread. I now have absolutely no idea what the Jets are doing, who we've signed, who's still on the team and when camp starts.

When does Favre report this year? Is Bubba Franks healthy? Are we still talking to Michael Vick? Did we sign Plaxico yet?

What about defense? Is Tannenbaum still looking for some DBs or LBs? Any chance of seeing what the Ravens have to offer?

5. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

11 days till rookies 14 days till vets report to camp.

oh yea n cordtlandt ny?????

6. Section 227. Row 5

"Cord Land, New York?" Is this some sort of joke? Why aren't we using the brand new, "State-Of-The-Art" practice facility in North Jersey? Isn't that what we built it for? Isn't that what all of our previous ticket price donations helped to build?

I feel like I'm waking up from a bad dream. My ticket prices are higher. My seats in the new stadium are shittier. I can't go to Training Camp because it's up in fucking Cord Land, New York. Through escalating seat prices, I've contributed toward a practice facility in New Jersey that I can't even visit and won't host the team and I have a rookie NFL Head Coach and probably a rookie NFL starting QB that are in that position for the very first time in their lives.

40 years and counting and I'm still not on the Yellow Brick Road.

7. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

i love this post!

8. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Hey, there gonna have 3 nights in Nj at the end of camp, probably show them stretching in full uniform and I hear parking is free, but only for PSL owners, all upper deckers will be bused in from Lyndhurst to Florham Park.

9. Section 227. Row 5

With the PSLs you also get to use the regular toilets at the new facilility as part of your amenity package. Upper Deckers have to use the new pay toilets.

10. BADMOO

BADMOO New Member

ROFL

That's funny. I was thinking with all the money they put into this thing and all the amenities - wouldn't the best amenity have been Personal Seat Toilets? or PSTs. The back of the seat in front of you can be peed into like a urinal and your seat can open up and you can shit right into the lower level of the facility where it will be composted and then used for fuel to power the stadium. No more rushing out during the last 5 minutes of the first half trying to beat the halftime bathroom rush, now you can watch the Jet Flight Crew at half time and elimate at the same time.

11. Section 227. Row 5

Why is this funny? This is a major convenience.

You don't even have to carry quarters around anymore. No fumbling for pocket change. The new pay toilets accept major credit cards...you just swipe your credit card before entering the stall. $1.00 for #1 and $2.00 for #2. Additional flushes available at $.50 a shot.

Come on, give Woody some credit. He's thought of every major amenity in this new facility!

12. TheSnake71

TheSnake71 Member

When I got my PSL I was able to mail in a check within a few days. They DID NOT require a credit card...

13. 17a_tailgater

desperate times call for desparate measures

14. 17a_tailgater

if they where selling like hot cakes you would have to on the spot.but the jets are changing on the fly.adjusting to process to support the demand which is low.

they went from thinking they where the hot chick with their pick of the litter.to waiting at their front door hoping someone will take them to the prom.

suck on it Martha Dumptruck

15. JustEndTheSeason

JustEndTheSeason New Member

Nothing gets by Woody !!

16. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I haven't had a Woody since I got my 2010 seats. Not even a flubby or a floater.

17. jetsyoung

jetsyoung New Member

No buyers remorse here although I am moving from equivalent of Coaches Club caliber seats to the end zone- glad you are excited - Go for it Hofstra and enjoy!

18. Hofstra Jet

Hofstra Jet Active Member

thanks jetsyoung, u too..

19. backtoshea

backtoshea New Member

Speaking of the NY Jets--are they really NOT going to add a WR for 2009??

Seems kinda crazy not to address WR, almost foretelling that this will be a disaster season before it starts.

I really like Brad Smith, but they still need a tall, speedy, veteran receiver.

Looks like a disaster season approaching.

20. Section 227. Row 5

This thread is about wide receivers? I didn't know that. Here I've been hyjacking this thread for all these months talking about PSLs.