Dolphins/Jets week 17 game on NFLN now

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Psycho 78, Jul 12, 2009.

1. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

The Dolphins don't own shit. Obviously the Pats are the team to beat in the AFC East and only a super homer would think otherwise.

I can't wait for the Fins to start off 0-3 and the fins fans to crash back down to earth. It's going to be awesome.

Of course, none of you will show your faces here if that happens.

2. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

He didn't even root for Chad to succeed when he was on the Jets, hard to fathom him doing that with Chad on the Dolphins, but who knows?

3. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

own the division?

is this a Don Rickles routine?

4. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

FTP, I thought us Jets fans are delusional and biased with our line of thinking when it comes to the Jets while Dolphins fans are the complete opposite when discussing their own football team. What do you call this?

Wanna set your boy straight? Or are you gonna become that biased, delusional Dolphins fan we all knew you were after having 1 successful season?

5. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

Unfortunately that doesn't carry over into the next season. The Pats are the favorites for the dov tile this year and rightfully so.

6. Psycho 78

Psycho 78 New Member

No sorry the Dolphins won the AFC East last year so we own the division title. :)

Should I remind you again that the Dolphins were champions of the AFC East last season.:smile:

You need to worry about the Jets. They will be lucky to win a game before their bye.

7. Psycho 78

Psycho 78 New Member

I'm no ones boy. Especially that clown FTP's.

8. Psycho 78

Psycho 78 New Member

They were favored last season to. Who gives a shit. Why don't you just crown their ass every season since you seem to be enamored with them. What is it with the Pats here. You people act like they are your god who will punish you if you cross them. Get off of it. I could give a god damn less who BSPN says will win the division. Picked to be the favorite.....LOL

9. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

If Brady is healthy they easily win last year so if he gets hurt again then you will have a chance.

10. Psycho 78

Psycho 78 New Member

But he wasn't healthy and they lost. That is the real fact. What you are saying is what they call opinion. I could care less about if's they don't mean shit. I only care about the facts and the fact is that the Dolphins won the division last year and the Pats didn't. Dolphins still hold the division title. Another fact. Are you starting to get it yet. The Pats being favored this year is an opinion. We will know after the season who the 2009 champ is not because you picked them.

11. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

Maybe it's because since we've begun to split the series with them lately and they've won the Division for the last 6 years that they're still the ones we need to go thru before taking the Division. There's nothing wrong with that line of thinking, because it's the truth. Sure, we all wish we were in a position where we can just cross them off the schedule twice a year with a "W", but it hasn't happened yet.

It hasn't happened with the Dolphins either, only you have the Patriots AND Jets to worry about. You split with the both last season, and all it took was a season-ending injury to a HOF QB on one team, and a total team collapse on another. Yet, you don't see it the same way. This is why I'm gonna think of you when the Dolphins come crashing back down to earth this season. I almost wish I could experience it first hand, but knowing you, you won't show your face on this message board by the middle of the season next year.

12. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

Last season has nothing to do with this season.

Let's see if they can win the div title without the starting QB's from all other divisional teams being injured. :rofl:

They took advantage of injuries and a soft schedule to win the division and got smacked in the mouth when they faced a real playoff team. Sorry if you can't see that.

13. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

In the words of Psycho 78

As opposed to a fake fact.

14. VickBlows

VickBlows Active Member

He probably mentioned that he couldn’t back a good one out in the Dolphins shiter so he wouldn’t be scoring two touchdowns this game.

As for the phins fans around here…AHHHH the optimism of a Bill Parcells first season (where he always peaks because he’s a washed up joke). It leaves you feeling so strong coming into the next season only to struggle to a 7 – 9 or 9 -7 finish and the signing of 13 45 year old players.

That of course is followed by the building “Is Fatcells ‘retiring’?” Drama for a year or two before he quits and leaves you with 37 washed up veterans and a cap disaster. I remember the good old days.

#54 VickBlows, Jul 13, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2009
  15. winstonbiggs

winstonbiggs 2008/2009 TGG Bill Parcells "Most Respected" Award

Here's a fact 2 out of 8 teams that won division titles in 07 won them again in 08. That's a 25% chance of repeating. The AFC East has 4 teams in it. The chances of winning the division this year based on holding the division title is about as random as picking a division winner out of a hat in a 4 team division. It's your opinion that the fins holding a division title means something. Others here who either don't have an axe to grind or have an axe to grind on both teams feel the Pats are the favorite based on an opinion that is more than random it's based on talent, coaching and history. The Phins repeating is based on what exactly?

16. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

The Dolphins are renting the division right now from Tom Brady. The landlord is coming back, and the Patriots are still the team to beat.

17. MurrellMartin

MurrellMartin Well-Known Member

And you truly believe this crap that you posted in that post?

You truly believe you would've won the AFC East if Brady were healthy last season?

Get real.

18. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

Dolphins "own" the division? That is some funny shit right there. Good one.:rofl:

19. MurrellMartin

Exactly and everyone who isn't a blind Dolphin homer (or the moron crew of Porter & Crowder) know this.

20. MurrellMartin

Yeah, I'd like to see them actually beat us on a regular basis for once. That would be nice.

17 out of 22 will be 19 out of 24.