ProFootball Weekly 2009 Preview... Jets dead last

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Petrozza, Jun 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zcore

Zcore New Member

2. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

At some point he has to realize what he has left and make those adjustments. Even if he just wouldn't have taken chances and protetced the ball better we'd have won another game or 2 and maybe the division.

3. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

I agree. I don't even think he should have been in the game, whether it be his decision or Mangini's. I also think they should have run more. Oh well, it's over and done with and now we have a new coach and top 5 QB. Hopefully they pan out.

#183 WhiteShoeWillis, Jun 24, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2009
  4. nyjunc

The positive in all of this will be if Sanchez pans out, if he does last year was well worth it.

5. feelthepain

feelthepain New Member

Really so because I misplelled something and I go back and fix it, I'm changing my argument? Well I guess being as insecure with your opinion as you are, you have to make something up.

4 OF THE 8 TD's CAME AGAINST THE PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT?

Use some logic here will you? If half of the 8 TD's socred using the wildcat were scored in one game, how may TD's does that leave? 4, that would mean of the reamining 16 TD's scored 4 were with the wildcat, that sudddenly becomes 1/4 , .25, 25% of the total offensive TD's scored!!!!! Is that what you consider a LARGE PART of the offensive socring? I guess in your opinion 75% and 25 % are almost the same. My god you're thick.

Is there any other poster here as wrong as you on a regular basis? I don't think so. I was here last year praisng the Jets for their off season moves and saying the Jets were the only team in the divison with a chance to unseat the Pats as division Champs, "Mr. I wouldn't know a fact if it walked right up and bitch slapped me upside the head".

Right, coming from you. I couldn't feel any better if I tried.

Yeah perhaps you can quote alllll the Lombardi boasting trash talking I've been doing, cause you're the only person he's seems to remember me saying anything close to that nonesense. But thats par for the course with you.

6. feelthepain

feelthepain New Member

7. JohnnyJohnson

JohnnyJohnson Banned

Look, a third is still a third regardless of how many came in the first game it was used. My statement, smiley, was "through the end of November a third of TDs scored was via the wildcat"

Is that hard to understand? OK let's take your argument and throw out the one game with 4 TDs...why we'd do that is unknown to me, but it seems to make you feel better. A quarter of the TDs scored...fine...a quarter is still pretty healthy sir, regardless if you buy into it or not. My guess is not, because it goes against your argument, and ironically enough, common sense.

But I'm not taking that game out of the equation...that's 8 friggin TDs out of 24 though the end of November, no matter how the hell you slice it. And to say that it had no effect is plain old ignorance. But hey, you are the epitome of ignorance, so why should I expect anything else?

I couldn't care less how you feel. It's evident by your relentless defiance of reality that no matter what happens, short of a fact actually smacking you in the face, would change how you feel. Big deal. I'm not on the Phins board trying to convince anyone of anything, so apparently you do care. That, amongst other obvious things, makes you delusional. There's medicine for that shit.

Spelling errors? Really? really?

8. nyjunc

fellthepain: it's better to ignore this guy. He just likes to hurl insults rather than debating like an adult.

[​IMG]

9. JohnnyJohnson

JohnnyJohnson Banned

OK without the WC in the NE game you had 10 points scored coming off your base O. NE had 13 points. If you want to play retard games, then it's absolutely fine to say that you would have lost the game by 3. So there we have 10 wins.

SD you won 17 to 10. 7 coming from the WC. That game could have gone any direction at that point. Wow this delusion shit is fun !!!

Ya lost to the Texans regardless of the 7 you took from them with the WC so hey, who can argue.

Then came the Ravens. Your boy went 1 for 1 on TDs/INTs. Amazing shit there, but hell if I want to start on the Pennington thing again. We all know he's headed for the White House this year. Besides this game was mentioned purely for my own entertainment.

Week 10 Miami 21 Seattle 19. 1 TD from the WC. Without it that's 9 wins. Man, this is great.

Week 11 - Miami 17 Oak 15 - 1 TD from the WC....hmmm that's 8 fackin wins.

Getting the point yet?

10. feelthepain

feelthepain New Member

Well I won't claim to be an innocent victim, but I would much rather have a friendly debate without the insults.

11. feelthepain

feelthepain New Member

Yeah sure, 25% is the same as 75%...fantastic logic, for you anyways.

12. nyjunc

I guess it's safe to asume that w/o the wildcat they wouldn't have been able to score any other points so they would ahve lost 19-14 to Seattle? Is it fair to assume that? and the scoring play may have been a WC play but what about the plays to put them in position to score?

against SD: brown took the snap and ran 5 yds for the TD, they couldn't have scored w/o the WC?

This is so silly. Pretend the Dolphins had favre at QB then you would give the QB credit.

13. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

Okay, that's just asinine. I'm not even gonna dignify it with a response.

Oh you're sure? How can you be so sure that Baltimore wouldn't have generated a pass-rush and pressured Chad into those same mistakes?

Based on his history against that type of D, I'm sure that the final result would've been the same -- an early exit from the Playoffs.

14. JohnnyJohnson

JohnnyJohnson Banned

Well another day, another dollar. I'm going to go home and pet my Brett Favre doll.

I might have him give my Chad Pennington doll a wedgie too.

Cheerio

Edit: All I know is, if you're going to speculate then so am I. Do you feel that pain?

15. The Uniform Bomber

And just the same, I'd place blame on him for the Playoff loss if he played the way Pennington did. I wouldn't go around making excuses like his lack of supporting talent, poor OL, no running game, blah blah blah.

16. JohnnyJohnson

JohnnyJohnson Banned

I love the fact that he's siding with a Phins troll, just because they both love Pennington.

I mean I'm not expecting him to side with me, since he threatened a boycott over me, but siding with a troll from a another team is a whole new level of low.

Delusion and idolization are contagious.

17. nyjunc

Baltimore had a great D, they are successful against pretty much everyone BUT we had a better OL, better running game, better WRs, better pass catching TE plus a more intimidating building for opponents to play in. Baltimore may have beaten us but he would have had a better chance for success w/ our talent.

I didn't make excuses, I stated FACTS. I said Chad was terrible in the game but you guys act like it was all Chad, like he had Marvin Harrison and reggie Wayne to throw to.

18. nyjunc

Don't flatter yourself, I didn't threaten a boycott over you. I LEFT here for a while b/c of the situation that escalated btw us and how I was treated b/c of it. YOU flew off the handle b/c you couldn't handle what I was writing, I got suspended for it.

We can tell by your posts today you haven't learned anything and you shouldn't be allowed to post here b/c you cannot act like an adult. All you do is hurl insults b/c of your insecurities.

19. feelthepain

feelthepain New Member

Hey genius, how do you know Miami wouldn't have scored the same amount of TD's in those games without the wildcat? I can't wait for this answer.

20. The Uniform Bomber

That's easy: because you had Chad at the helm, and his Offenses have never been known to light up the scoreboards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.