Your Guide to Cheap Jets Jerseys

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by Double Zero, May 7, 2009.

1. ujponds

ujponds New Member

thank you....

2. JetsFan

JetsFan Well-Known Member

For my fatherday gift to myself I ordered a green Sanchez jersey from yoyocart today.

3. inSANITy

inSANITy Banned

Hey guys im trying to buy from yoyocart but im unsure of sizing

I either wear a xl or a large in my jet jerseys. Im looking to purchase a gary carter throwback but I dont want it to be baggy at all pretty close fitting like a regular t shirt.
    I'm 5'10 165lbs anyone have any clue what size i should get.

I also wanted to get my dad a throwback namath for fathers day. Hes 5'8 around 160 I was guessing a medium if they made that. Only thing is yoyocart looks like they are sold out =/ any of these other sites good for buying throwback namath's ? seems like everyone liked the yoyo cart ones

thanks for the help guys

4. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

^ for you, go with L or M

for your Dad go with M

the good Namath throwback sells out a lot b/c its good. You'll have to keep visiting the site until he re ups.

5. inSANITy

inSANITy Banned

just bought the carter in a large since thats the smallest they have

and bought my dad the white namath in a medium

Im really excited let me know if u guys want me to post pictures when i get them

#405 inSANITy, Jun 14, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2009
  6. Jetsetter

Jetsetter Active Member

Thank you for posting this!

7. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

Got the bootlegs from jerseymall2008. Jerseymall is good to go. NY Jets titans patch is spelled correctly.

8. ujponds

ujponds New Member

Good, I've been waiting for your review. I'm ordering a Revis Titans Jersey from them today.

Can I get you to post a pic?

How long did shiping take?

9. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

I can do pics later tonight when I get home from work.

Shipping took 6 business days but it was delivered to my work address on saturday and the building was locked. So I didnt get them until today.

10. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

I also want to re-hash, the quality on the Titans jerseys are far superior to the quality of the green and white jerseys. Hopefully they start making batches of the green and whites just like the Titans.

11. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

I ordered mine I think the day after M4P did. So I better get mine tomorrow haha

12. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

Ok Here's my comprehensive update.

Jersey101: This is the best site to use if you are only going to buy 1 jersey at a time. Each time you add another jersey to your cart they charge you a shipping fee for each jersey. The shipping is the slowest of the 3, I got my order in 10 business days.

Jerseymall2008: This is the best site in terms of selection AND more importantly the cheapest for shipping. So if you have a group of people who want multiple jerseys, use this site. Shipping is pretty accurate with what they say, I got mine in 6 business days. The customer service is good, they answered all of my e-mails back and this is the only site I was able to track my package accurately on.

Yoyocart: This site is probably the 2nd best of the 3. The shipping costs are cheaper than jersey101 BUT the shipping is the fastest of the 3 sites. I got my order in 4 business days, I ordered on Saturday, they shipped Monday and I had my jerseys on Friday. However, this site seems to be understaffed and the guy who runs it has been taking it down a lot to catch up on orders. The selection is slim and the jerseys are always sold out, so you have to check the site frequently to see when he restocks the shelves.

Here's how sizing works.

The sizing for each sport is completely different.

I am 6'1" - 217 Lbs. with an athletic build.
    Size 52 aka XL
    Baseball - Fits slightly big, but comfortable
    Football - I swim in it, it looks like the stupid white T-Shirts the ghetto black guys wear.
    hockey - Fits fine but the sleeves are too long, I have to get them tailored.

Size 50 aka L
    Baseball - Fits well, you can make out some of my muscles through the jersey
    Football - Fits the best out of all the jerseys I've gotten. The sleeves and length are perfect.
    Hockey - Fits well, the sleeves are a little long, they end right past my wrist at the edge of my palm.

Size 48 aka M
    Baseball - This jersey fits me tightly like a T-Shirt, you can see my arm muscles and back muscles through it.

My recommendation for the Jets, get the Titans jerseys. I hate the colors, but these are the closest thing to the authentic you can get. The numbers are reinforced and stitched into the jersey material.

The New York Yankee baseball jerseys are pretty damn close. They are great too.

#412 GQMartin, Jun 15, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2009
  13. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

note, the papelbon is NOT for me.
    [​IMG]

They fuck up the "Y" in NY logo, there is more space between the left branch of the Y and the N on the actual jersey., Also, the dirt on the jersey is from my dog jumping on me wile i was trying it on.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

#413 GQMartin, Jun 15, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2009
  14. ujponds

ujponds New Member

Good info, helped me make my decision.

15. ToonWalker

ToonWalker New Member

^^^^
    Shit, I can't see those pics.
    Could you blow them up a little?

16. AussieJet

AussieJet New Member

Resize FTW!

Will be ordering from JM2008 next month! Weeeeeee

17. Al Bundy

Al Bundy New Member

man that revis titans looks great, ty for pics.. i just ordered a green revis from 101..

i saw you mentioned that the numbers werent as reinforced on the green/whites than on the titans, now is that something you can tell from looking at it or only from feeling it?

18. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

Feel/you can see up close the diff.

19. Al Bundy

Al Bundy New Member

gotcha, thank you

20. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

I guess to elaborate more...if you touch the numbers stitched on, on the green and white jerseys, you feel cloth underneath.

On the Titans, hockey, and New york Yankees jerseys, it feels like cardboard (or something hard) below the numbers which are then stitched onto the jersey material. The hard feeling underneath the numbers and letters are how the authentic jerseys are.