17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. baamf

baamf Active Member

Quick update. I've also been in section 314 for many years; my seniority is January, 1989. Received an e-mail today that my call date is June 26th. With 227s, 1985 seniority going on the 16th, it gives you an idea of how fast they're progressing...

2. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

okay, let's see how well you like fucking reading inconsiderate, uncapitalized sentences for a start. i asked you once to consider those who read your nonsense but you stubbornly refuse to take even the slightest suggestion. secondly (notice how close the period now seems placed to the new sentence after failing to capitalize a new sentence?), take note how irritating it is to read someone's post who fucking refuses to initiate new paragraphs to deliniate separate thoughts. now, without the slightest concern for your readership, i will unpunctually and without consideraton launch into the subject matter of your assinine post, which is probably your most shining example of ignorance. you are delusional and most definately hateful of those who have moved into the upper deck for whatever reason, probably the result of your fetish for the lower level and lower level only. okay, fine. but you impugn, castigate and continue to berate those who, in your eyes, are "so called real fans will realize the travesty that has occured in losing their luxury lower level seats." tell me, "dude," just wtf do you know? you've been a "tenant" for all this time, so what right do you have calling us "so called" real fans when you haven't the slightest clue wtf that is? go piss up a rope and go back to the 4th grade to learn how to write and structure sentences properly.

3. Section 227. Row 5

Thanks for the update, Baamf. You've always been one of my favorite posters. Good luck with your pick and I will be sure to provide input when my turn comes in the hopes that it helps you and everyone after me.

4. Joe Willie White Shoes

Joe Willie White Shoes Well-Known Member

To each his own. I've been in the UD for all 30 years of having season tickets except one. I bought two lower deck tickets in 2004 just to see what it was like. I couldn't wait to get back upstairs. I like seeing the whole field. I think the UD seats in the lower rows on the sideline near midfield are better than any lower deck seats. Just my opinion.

5. coorslightcans

take a chill pill bro. see you already going beserk over the thought of being in the uppers and not in your mezzys. like i said ive been sitting in the uppers for 16 plus years. sat in the lowers and liked it alot. my ignorance will reign truth watch and see. many will opt out after the 2010 season. chillax and remember real fans are being forced out of the new stadium and you seem to like it. how did you like reading this fucking post upper deck newbie enjoy.

6. Jam.

Jam. Banned

Chill guys, take it to the trash talking forum....

7. Section 227. Row 5

i may be an upper newbie but i've always been a season ticketholder, unlike yourself who's always been and always will be a tenant. you're a renter pal, plain and simple. now you're an expert on seaon tix? what a joke.

8. coorslightcans

dude im not your pal,plain and simple. im also not a tenant i am part of season tickets with my brother in law. these tickets could be easily transfered to my wifes name. if and when we get a chance to choose that may be an option.

im also no expert on season tix as the nyjets have made it impossible for anyone to figure out what the hell is going and what the hell will go on. why are you fucking starting shit with me dude. you may have taken my seats and dont even know it. and last but not least none of this is a joke. except of course for the real fans like yourself who have all the answers. what a crock of shit.

9. Jam.

Jam. Banned

Guys insult each other in the TT forum, I dont wanna see unnecessary bans...

10. coorslightcans

my apologies jam and others. just a little frustrated and discouraged about the season ticket psl policies and exchanges going on. ive been joking about being on the jetstantic. i figured we were all in this together. i never figured anyone was above anyone else here regardless of seniority i guess i was wrong.

11. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

The rows of cars for the Bengal game was an accident because someome did not extinguish their barbecue. Nobody is going to start fires in the seats, those days are over dude. I am not a real or loyal fan because of what? I sit in the upper deck for 29 years and I think you are full of crap and bitter as hell. Hate woody all you want, don't blame me. Its gonna be a rocking Upper deck crowd, some old timers won't be happy with their seats and some other old timers will replace them in 2011 and it that's that. You Cadillac is the place that's gonna go down hill and become quiet and corporate. The upper deck is gonna be like the old days at shea, you remember those days since you consider yourself Mr. Hardcore. I used to feel sorry for you, now I am getting the feeling you are the kind of fan that I am glad we are getting rid of. I bet youv'e nodded out during a game from drinking to much and pucked all over the place. What kind of fan would bring up burning seats? You continue to say the same thing over and over for the last 7 days, we get it, you are mad, everyone is gonna have a lousy time and you will be fine. For the last time, i wish you happiness and hope you stay home and watch us on TV

#1691 sec314, Jun 11, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2009
  12. MarkinNY

MarkinNY New Member

Plastic seats don't burn. It was those cheapo Painter's hats they gave out that were burning. :up: My favorite memories are of some of the best half-time shows at the Stadium...like the baby diaper run, or the throw the football into the window of the moving Jeep contest, or the famous flying helicopter person, or the pre game fireworks that were so smoky that the field was in a haze for part of the first quarter.

13. KSJets

KSJets New Member

I second this :up:

14. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I am done with Coors so no more insults. Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile.

15. Section 227. Row 5

This is pretty amazing... in only 10 days they're planning on doing all of 1985, 1986, 1987 and 1988. My guess is, as the Uppers fill in more people are going for the cheaper PSLs. That's real good news for some of the guys in the '90s even, who just want to get in the door.

It had been estimated by the Jets that everything PSL-free would be gone by 1983 or 1984 or so, but they either underestimated or misled intentionally in order to push earlier guys into the PSLs.

16. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I vote for misled. Sounds like you are gonna be PSL free. I am rooting for you, but I forget, are you thinking of the 4/5K PSL?

17. coorslightcans

i wasnt old enough to go to shea alone my dad always secured lower level seats the few times we did go to shea. we sat in the uppers only in baltimore and in buffalo away games. i dont nod out during a game. i casually drink to enjoy the game as a jets fan many know the reason.plus i still need to drive home afterwwards. i felt like puking many times after a bad game as any loyal fan would. i bring up burning of seats and cars because this was reality and it happened. an ignorant fan in denial would only deny this.

i wish everyone the best and the greatest experience in the world when attending the games at the new stadium. if given of a choice of no psls and remaining in the old stadium im sure many would choose the old stadium. thats not gonna happen. we all do whats best for us individually. we never gave up our season tickets and havent yet. if they are taken away by the nyjets theres nothing we can do. hopefully we are able to select seats that will accomodate us and satisfy us. if not it was fun while it lasted and life goes on. stub-hub and ticket agencies will keep us alive.

18. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

We agree on one thing. I wish we could just stay in the current place and just fix the roads, get me an outlet and hook up to NFL ticket on my reserved parking spot with a propane tank and barbecue and work the price into my seasons. That's what the real fan wants along with padded seats.

19. CT. Jets Fan

CT. Jets Fan New Member

I know there are lots of reason to not like the process, but in fairness to the Jets, they never said that.

The exact quote was:

"If every season ticket holder chooses the upper level in seniority order, the upper level will be sold out for anyone with seniority after 1983."

Seems pretty clear..and not misleading at all...just a statement of fact.

As more people select PSLs, that timeline moves.

We nor the Jets know how far that timeline will move until the upper deck is sold out.

I'm sure the Jets would be able to guestimate based on the selections to date...but they are privy to info that all of us are not.

So we just cross our fingers and hope.

#1699 CT. Jets Fan, Jun 12, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2009
  20. Andy_M

Andy_M Well-Known Member

Ireally find it hard to believe that they are going to fill this thing up, but I guess it'll happen eventually....this is NY.