Your Guide to Cheap Jets Jerseys

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by Double Zero, May 7, 2009.

1. coorslightcans

ok dudes its order day brother in law wants that jersey i promised him.who should i order from jerseymall,jersey101 or yoyocart? looking to buy 2-3 current players and a namath throwback.

2. ujponds

ujponds New Member

The only good Namath Throwback is from YoYo Cart. I think other than that Jersey101 is the way to go.

3. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

I just placed an order with jerseymall2008 to get a jets jersey that fits me...Ill let u know which i like better.

4. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

I also just placed an order with JM2008. I'm nervous about it being a fake site but I have read positive reviews by you guys so I hope it all works out.

5. warpedsoul

warpedsoul Active Member

Have you sold the white sanchez jersey yet?

6. thejetsaddict

thejetsaddict New Member

I wont buy from anyone but Jersey 101, excellent products. You get authentic looking jerseys (stitched letters and numbers) for cheaper than an official Reebok replica (painted on letters and numbers).

7. norm428

norm428 New Member

+1. I got my Sanchez Jersey from Jersey 101 - I love it!. However, I got my Namath throwback from YoYo. Yoyo looks better for the throwbacks, Jersey101 for current jersey's.

8. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

Nope, still available...25 + 5 for shipping get's it. I'll post pix in a min.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#348 GQMartin, Jun 8, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2009
  9. s11mike

s11mike Member

Just got my Sanchez and Rhodes from Jersey101, they seem to be a little on the snug side though. They look great but I suggest ordering it one size larger.

10. ujponds

ujponds New Member

I got my Namath (green) Jersey from YoYo Cart yesterday and I couldn't be happier!

I ordered it on Thursday Morning and received it Monday and the quality is great. I have an Authentic Jersey and side by side the stitching is actually better on the fake.

I really wasn't expecting much, but I have to say, wow! One thing to know, it is definitely on the small side. I ordered XL(52) and it fits me perfect, My other Jerseys are also XL and are noticably bigger.

Overall.... I have a new favorite Jersey

11. rudd28

rudd28 New Member

I'll posted my Sanchez pic from jerseymall...it sux. Hope you didn't order yet...the #6 is WAAAAAAAAAAY too fat.

12. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

I ordered from Jerseymall, but I ordered a Titans Revis, a Home Jeter, and Away 2009 Papelbon (ekk) for my girlfriend.

13. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

bump

Jersey still avail. It's too big on me! Size 52 white Sanchez.

14. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

So here's my shitty situation that I'm pissed off about.

On PayPal I have my main form of payment my checking account. Well I don't have anything in it right now because I only put money in there when I need to pay off my credit card bill. So I have the secondary form of payment under my credit card. So I ordered this jersey from JM2008 and they charged it to my checkings (which has zero) and so my bank says that I overdrafted. So PayPal (instead of going to my card) takes it out of my savings account somehow and my bank charges me $25 from my savings account as well.

WTF?!

15. IATA

IATA Trolls

Is there any place with a throwback Namath? I'm looking for a long sleeved model for my stepdad.

16. IATA

IATA Trolls

Also thinking of getting a Tim Lincecum Home and Dustin Pedroia Home from Jersey101, they're good quality, ya?

17. Jaded Green

Jaded Green New Member

Leon Washington Titans jersey came with misspelled patch from jersey 101 and they want me to pay to send it back to get a refund, or they can send me a good patch and say I should have a tailor switch it.

What bullshit, I specifically asked them if the patch was spelled right before I bought it and they said yes, now they won't honor and fix their mistake!

Does anybody know how much it will cost to get the patch removed and replaced?

Do you think it will be cheaper to ship the jersey back to Hong Kong? (it would cost about $12.31)

If I complain to pay-pal will they give me my money back?

I mean they advertise "authentic" which only a fool would believe, but then they lie to me and send me a jersey with Anniversary spelled in Chinese.

CLOWNS!

#357 Jaded Green, Jun 10, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2009
  18. rudd28

rudd28 New Member

It's not worth your time trying to put a claim through with Paypal. Have them send you a patch. Your dry cleaners should charge you no more than $8 to sew on a new one. Removing the bad one should be pretty simple...Otherwise you'll end up paying another $15 in shipping and waiting for a $20 jersey.

19. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

The stitching on the patch is pretty shitty. You can scissor it off yourself. The jersey probably looks better without the patch anyway.

Yes, pay pal should give you your money back. Any real vendor could prove that the jersey is fake.

What did you expect you are dealing with Chinese sweatshops? My buddy got his Kerry Rhodes jersey from Jersey101 and his was spelled correctly. I ordered from jerseymall2008, they changed their pictures from patches with the incorrect spelling to patches with the correct spelling. Mine is in the mail, I pray its spelled correctly.

Jaded, just out of curiousity were the sleeves and collar on your Titans elastic? The sleeves and collar on the Sanchez are not elastic but the Titans Rhodes is elastic. The elastic fits SO MUCH BETTER

#359 GQMartin, Jun 10, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2009
  20. rico college

rico college Well-Known Member

It would be cheaper and allot faster to just have a tailor fix it. but.....

We all know this jerseys are bootleg, so i don't see why your complaining. and who is going to look so close at you jersey to notice a patch misspelled?
    It is kinda of cooler to leave it misspelled, i would.