17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

tomorrow is THE DAY

2. KSJets

KSJets New Member

May the force be with you young Padawan :)

(That's "good luck" in non-geek speak...lol)

3. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

339 on the 50, Row 10. Woody Johnson needs to choke on a big dick. Don't get me started on how long term Jets season tix holders got the shaft. Fukk him and his mother.

4. notajduhe

notajduhe Member

I'm a 77 guy, may 6th for me too.

5. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Good Luck. But hopefully it's not THE DAY you're surprised to find out all the front row seats are taken.

"How is that possible?" you ask. Very simple. It's because every lacky who's ever worked for Woody Johnson, every servant who had any personal connection to him or his corporate network, any close corporate person who ever had a friend or relative who ever once claimed to root for the NY Jets and who have "always wanted Jets tickets" are going to get taken care of before the first of the first on the list.

Add to that anyone who ever had a connection with the NY Jets professionally, past or present, including players' reps and people connected to players' reps who live in the NY area. Any relatives to anyone currently in the front office, past or present. Any friends of players' families. Jets HOF'ers and relatives of same, and lets not forget anyone who Joe Namath needs tickets for. And by all means let's not forget the fact that the NY Jets hand out front row seats to all the media. I know, because I've sat in front row Uppers given out by the Star-Ledger.

If you truly get front row uppers, you need to immediately get down on your knees and kneel to the almighty Woody Johnson, maker of all things. Maker of all things except a decent view of the field.

6. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

its a decent view of the field... with binoculars.

i would take hess over this tool any day. i cant stand someone thinking they can bullshit me while they are fucking me.

7. NY Sack Exchange7

NY Sack Exchange7 New Member

For all the Money that is being spent, I wish that the new Stadium wasnt just a bigger version of the old one. I wish we had gotten something different like the Seahawks/Tampa Bay, Hell even The Pats or Steelers have. All of those places are different in alot of good ways. And the prices that are going to be asked will sure as all hell, keep a 40 year fan and his family of Five away. Its either that or not make mortgage payment! Sigh...........

8. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

NY > NJ

Forever and ever.

9. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Just looking at my present situation Hess was worse since I paid Hess each year for years & years to see a $hit product. Since Woody became the owner I have been renting the seats to others so I have not ever given Woody 1 penny of my money. Now looking at if I had to pay Woody for the seats with my own money then Woody would get the nod since he charges more & gives less then Hess did in charging less but giving the fans less as well.

10. 17a_tailgater

when was the last time yu attended a game?

11. championjets69

Away last year @ SF. Why U ask since it is quite clear I have not attended a home game since Woody took over. Why do you care when I last attended a home game anyway?

12. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Maybe he wants to know how many empty seats will be next to him when your "tenants" bail.

13. 17a_tailgater

because you should not be a season ticket holder then.does your son go?

14. KSJets

KSJets New Member

Champ should not be a season ticket holder for many reasons. He is the type of fan that gives Jets' fans a bad name.

Anyway, trying to get this thread back on track before champ ruins yet another thread with his worthless drivel:

Have any of the people expecting a call today received one yet? I'm just curious how those phone calls have been going, like are they telling you the upper deck is full already and trying to get you to buy the PSL seats.

15. 17a_tailgater

nothing yet. i called them and left a message

16. KSJets

KSJets New Member

I bet if you said "I'm interested in buying a PSL" chaos would ensue like that scene in the movie "Boiler Room" where all of the senior brokers are running to get to the phone to sell some stock :)

17. CT. Jets Fan

CT. Jets Fan New Member

Just an FYI...I have heard from some 1977 folks that have gotten their seats and the Jets have reduced the PSL downpayment from 20% to 10%.

Still gotta pay it, but its a much less out-of-pocket $$$ upfront.

18. 17a_tailgater

i am offiacial a PSL JERKOFF!!!! just bought my seats

19. championjets69

It is not the slightest biz of urs if I or my son goes. The facts are at the present moment I own 12 seats 8 from 77 & 4 from 84 & that is the end of the story. BTW are U the NYJ season tix policy police? If U R not who are you to say who is & who is not entitled to seats? The seats behind me presently are owned by some travel agency & they are sold every game to fans of whatever team we R playing should they to not be entitled to there seats?

20. championjets69

Good better non PSL seats for the rest of us that will e called later then U