Jets Released Brett Favre

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by The Dark Knight, Apr 28, 2009.

1. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

at what point has Chad been the QB of a super bowl ready team?

He didn't have a good game but he didn't hurt us and we had 2 chances to make a kick to win.

You are going to compare him to the best QB in the NFL and maybea top 5 QB of all time? is that really fair? By the way, our 2 running backs were better than his 2 down in Miami- how did we do in the playoffs last year? Those 2 great running backs averaghed a little over 2 YPC in that Baltimore game. Explain to me how any QB w/ that running game and the WRs Miami had could have success against that Bal D?

2. FOURTHANDLONG

FOURTHANDLONG Active Member

The team that lost to the Raiders or Steelers could have gotten to the Sb with a better Qb. If we had a better Qb both games could have gone a differently.

3. JohnnyJohnson

JohnnyJohnson Banned

Coming from someone with the personality of a rock, I would expect no less.

4. JohnnyJohnson

JohnnyJohnson Banned

Yuh huh! The Chad-Chowder club must have had that surgically removed from their memories.

5. nyjunc

In '02 I do agree we could have made the SB but Oak had our # and it was Chad's first road start in the playoffs. Remember, it wasn't just Chad who was bad at Oak, basically it was our entire O. If we had better QB play(or a better K) we could have beaten Pitt but NE would have beaten us. You never know but that was probably the best of their Championship teams.

Just b/c you aren't funny doesn't mean you have to hurl insults.

6. JohnnyJohnson

JohnnyJohnson Banned

That is true. You just make it easy.

7. JohnnyJohnson

JohnnyJohnson Banned

Are you going to go, run, tell, like you always do, now Webster?

8. nyjunc

These are innocent barbs, when you act like an idiot like you have in the past and cross the line I'll report. Right now you are ok just off base as usual.

9. JohnnyJohnson

JohnnyJohnson Banned

Damn, I'll have to try harder.

10. nyjunc

I wish you would try at something, obviously you don't try when it comes to the debates on here.

11. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

don't choke on your soother when you make that mad dash to the mod's office.

12. JohnnyJohnson

JohnnyJohnson Banned

Junc is the pot, and we're all black kettles. Though I'm not sure if he's even aware that he's insulting people. I think he just talks to people like that.

13. nyjunc

There are people, like you, who struggle to have adult conversations and drag down our discussions into the gutter. When that happens I report. If you act like an adult I won't say anything but kids do read the board and at some point people have to grow up and act like adults. I am embarrassed sometimes when i dragged into the gutter on here, I try to avoid it but sometimes it is difficult.

14. nyjunc

You make things personal, I don't. I try to stick to football discussions but inevitably when you cannot keep up you turn to insults. It's what you do and what many people do. I guess it's a natural thing. I'd rather attack the argument, you'd rather play internet tough guy.

15. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

so..you're a fantastic hall monitor...*standing ovation*....good for you, man...real "adult-like".

i don't bring down your conversations, junc.....your fabricated reasoning (all the Pennington fluff is fantastic...i'm sure even Penny himself wouldn't buy have the garbage you spew about him)...does that all on its own. I used to let it bother me....now i just sit back with a bag of popcorn...and watch other people call you out.

16. JohnnyJohnson

JohnnyJohnson Banned

PLay internet tough guy? WTF are you going on about now? You're just an arrogant little shit, that comes across as insulting. Just because you don't agree with me, doesn't make you "right" you arrogant little fuckwad.

Maybe you can talk to your wife like that, but most of us just don't like you. Sorry to inform you of that.

Now, please, go be the little bitch your are and call a mod.

17. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

My favorite are the people who still want to crucify Chad for that Oakland game and at the same time tell us Clemens needs four years to get his feet wet to have a fair chance. Think that one through for a few minutes and do the math.

18. nyjunc

You cannot maintain your composure, this is why you can't keep up when we are debating. You hurl insults at me rather than attack the argument.

19. JohnnyJohnson

JohnnyJohnson Banned

Actually, I'm just telling you the truth. Call it whatever you want. Your little bitch ass doesn't mean a thing to my life.

Anytime you want to find out if I'm a real life tough guy, let me know.

20. nyjunc

I do it when people cross the line, this isn't a free for all. We are not in a bar or at someone's house BSing. We can rib each other and all that but when it crosses a line I'll mention it. I don't like having those types of people on this board. It makes our fan base and our board look bad.