Cutler To Bears

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by ........, Apr 2, 2009.

1. bundas699

bundas699 New Member

This just SUCKS .... Let the rebuilding year continue F-Man I am so getting tired of rebuilding.. When we will we ever get a franchise QB.. this was our one chance to finally get a player that we could build around and we blew it !! Dam I am so frustrated

2. RevisCB

RevisCB New Member

Why will one of them be a rookie QB? Who is to say that now Orton has receivers he won't be a capable QB, look who is now the head coach of the Denver team, this is not Mike Shanahan, Orton won't be asked to throw the football 40 times a game, it's a defensive coach. Not only will Denver have a capable offense run by Orton but there first round picks this year will allow them to get there 3-4 defense in place a lot quicker. Your posts are just humorously bad .

We are obviously not going to agree here, so i will just wait and see, and then read your posts through the season, when not only do we realize we have a QB that just needed a chance, but we are also set at other positions because we used our draft properly.

:up:

3. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

I am glad we didn't get Cutler. Two first rounders, third rounder, and a decent QB??? Way too much for him. Rather take my chances on drafting a QB in the first round or the next two yrs and we may hit the jackpot, save a backup QB, and a third round pick.

4. ........

........ Trolls

Yep. Both teams made out well here. It's a shame we weren't in the position to make that same deal.

5. SackXchange

SackXchange New Member

The Broncos are going to draft a QB. Orton is keeping the seat warm. What dont you understand? You are acting like Orton was the main part of the deal. It was the draft picks which everyone is overrating.

6. SackXchange

SackXchange New Member

You make it seem like our 1st Round draft picks are in the top 10...or even the top 15. This years is #17 and next year would be a late 1st Round pick.

7. Mehl-56

Mehl-56 Well-Known Member

that attitude is why we still suck... sorry... no way to sugar coat it

8. nyscene911

nyscene911 Active Member

Good--glad we didn't get him. The guys always been a loser.

9. SackXchange

SackXchange New Member

Hes a loser? What makes him a loser exactly?

10. MobiusOne28

MobiusOne28 New Member

11. SackXchange

SackXchange New Member

Exactly. Fans like that are exactly the reason why we have been mediocre for so long. Its like we need to get everything for free. To get something of quality you have to pay for it. Thats not what Mr. T and Johnson had in mind. They want a decent team on the field and thats what they are gonna get. We will never go to the next level without a FRANCHISE QUARTERBACK people!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Its Kellen Clemens time folks! :beer:

13. Mehl-56

woohoo... Mediocrity here we come... welcome back to the bottom of the AFC East...

14. JETSFAN1290

JETSFAN1290 Banned

I say NO WAY and I really hope im wrong. This guy just doesnt seem to have NFL game in him.

15. chrisrex

chrisrex Active Member

Holy CRAP!!!! RELAX!!!!!!

Going into this offseason, we didn't have Jay Cutler. He wasn't available. We still don't have him. Such is life. 31 other teams also don't have him. MOVE THE F ON!

16. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Have you watched the Ravens the last 10 years? They have no offense yet still compete. I think the Jets are in better shape than that offensively, the defense will not be at the Ravens level year one, but I expect them to compete. I guess mediocrity is possible, 8-8, but bottom of the AFC East? Have you seen the Bills lately? Plus, Miami is going to crash back to earth in 2009.

17. SackXchange

SackXchange New Member

I think Baltimore had one of the best defenses in the HISTORY of the NFL. They also had a great running game. Thomas Jones isnt exactly on the right side of 30 anymore.

18. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

I hope Brett Ratliff has some talent. UGH.

19. Killeri9590

Killeri9590 Banned

It's Erik Ainge Time to Shine!

20. Mehl-56

We are not the Ravens by any stretch of the imagination... Outside of one year, when they were the sickest defense known to man, ever, they have been held back by the QB position. They addressed that, and the prrof was in the pudding last year, they are gonna be an ELITE team for sometime, if they are able to keep the deense in the top half of the league.

and Yes, Bottom of the AFC East. The Bills are better than they get credit for, they have good receivers, a running game if Lil Wayne doesn't end up in jail, and they can play defense. Thier problem is they choke, every year. Miami isn't going to "come crashing back to earth". Parcells teams don't do that. They are gonna be just fine, better than fine.

So, please feel free to think everything is hunky dory, and "we're just fine with what we have". Ou F/O shit the bed on this one.