getting very depressed

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by section134, Mar 8, 2009.

1. Harpua

Harpua Well-Known Member

Then I suggest marriage. It worked for me.

2. section134

section134 Active Member

i come to this site once a day hoping to see some positive moves

first few days into fa the jets did well------but they still need someone to throw the ball and someone to catch the ball

without those two position settled i see us a little better than an expansion team

3. dabrowsk1

dabrowsk1 Active Member

It is now completely obvious you are just trolling and looking for attention. I will say it again your posts are terrible.

I think someone needs to start posting pictures of polar bears or something.

#123 dabrowsk1, Mar 11, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2009
  4. Harpua

Harpua Well-Known Member

With your thoughts on the jets talent level I convinced that your Raiderjoe on a second account. Thats the only way to explain your hate for the Jets and absolute idiocy about where our team stands.

5. ThunderbirdJet

ThunderbirdJet New Member

I come to this site once a day hoping to see that you haven't posted.

6. HOI

HOI Active Member

[​IMG]

7. jetzIII

jetzIII New Member

You got to be F-ing kidding me if you think that the Phins will do better then last year!!!Everybody knows what Chad can do, those trick plays will not work this year. Brady will be gun shy, 1 hit in the legs, he will be out again.
    Our D will keep us in the games.

8. winstonbiggs

winstonbiggs 2008/2009 TGG Bill Parcells "Most Respected" Award

The Phins have a D that is better than ours until proven otherwise and they have a much better running attack than we do. Thomas Jones wouldn't get on the field on that team.

Chad may be weak at throwing the ball but until proven otherwise, he gets the edge over our three headed monster at QB. I also wouldn't discount the Phins out producing us in the draft again.

9. NYJ_JD

NYJ_JD Member

WHAT!?.. thats rediculous..

10. NYJ_JD

NYJ_JD Member

what???.. are you serious.. yeah your right MUCH BETTER RUNNING GAME.. uhh who led the AFC in rushing last year.. .o00o yeah.. TJ.. and what did miami's defense do last year?? aside from Porter... what are you basing anything your saying on??

11. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

Try Pamprin

12. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

lol at the Thomas Jones comment

13. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

It's true. He's not going to be on the field over Ronnie Brown and Ricky. They're both better backs.

14. NY Sack Exchange7

NY Sack Exchange7 New Member

They "Had" a much better rusking attack, until Rex came along. If Leon gets 40% of the carries, we win balls on hands down for better rushing attack. Come on man........ dont you think EVERY Team out there is ready now for the whole "Wildcat" trick stuff? Yesh, Jones did nothing last year?!? Better Defense then now us? Seems to me you must have a Huge Dan Marino Poster in your man-cave. ricky williams

15. NY Sack Exchange7

NY Sack Exchange7 New Member

And Leon getting 40% of the touches out-rushes each of them as well.

16. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Jones is better than Williams.

17. winstonbiggs

Miami's D ranked 9th in points allowed we ranked 16th. We had arguably the worst pass D in the league last year.

TJ is not as good as either of Miami's backs. Our OL was much better than Miami's which is improving and they still produced more 1st downs in their running game than we did. We produced bigger stats because we were essentially a passing attack that ran the ball in passing situations. Miami ran the ball in running situations and ran against teams that were loaded to stop the run. TJ isn't in the same league as Ronnie Brown and Ricky is still faster, stronger and more ellusive than Jones and better out of the backfield.

18. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

If Chad stays healthy and Parcells stays alive, I'd put Miami down for another 10-win season at least. They're not going to get worse with Parcells running the team, Chad proved his arm problems are behind him, they have a good to great running game and an O-line now anchored by Long. I don't see them going away unless they get a lot of injuries.

19. winstonbiggs

I don't think Chad proved that at all in fact he was totally expossed in the playoffs yet again. Miam's running game is likely to get better as the OL is improved and has more time together. Chad will be fine as long as Miami is essentially a running team. The day Chad has to beat a good D that stops Miami's running game is the day Miami's season ends. I could easily see Miami making a change at QB during next season or the following season.

20. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

You are right about Miami's DEF being ranked ahead of us last year in points allowed, but the moves we've made in the offseason should change that, perhaps dramatically.

Your statement about Chad is 100% on. If his running game stalls and he has to take to the air, especially against us this year, our boys are gonna tear him up. I still don't think he has decent arm strength and the Dink-and-Dunk formula will be as devastating down there as it always was for us. Miami goes 0-2 against us this year... my prediction.