Would you accept Micheal Vick?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Ralphw, Jan 2, 2009.

1. DennisByrd

DennisByrd New Member

Call him what you want, but that's all that guy is...a winner.

2. rhodesfan16

rhodesfan16 New Member

First of all if freakin Pac Man jones has his hands dipped in so many incidents involving PEOPLE and he still plays, there is no reason to see why Mike Vick should not be given another shot. The only concern is the media other than that great talent if he can catch the ball I would love him to death. Plus he is not yet 30 so he still is in his prime as a football player

3. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

ray lewis didn't kill anyone he just knows who did and won't tell.leonard little should be in jail.but what he did was a crime with bad judgement not being a cruel heartless no soul punk which is what mike vick is. and should never be allowed to play in the nfl agaim.let him earn money they way the rest of his dogfighting punks usually earn their money.i guarentee he's back in jail within 4 years of his release date

4. nyjrkm06

nyjrkm06 Active Member

i my opinion he is kind of like a Tim Tebow but even better

5. nyjrkm06

nyjrkm06 Active Member

tell you what id take him anyday over another year of Favre

6. Steve032

Steve032 New Member

The guy served his time in jail. Why shouldn't he be allowed to play in the NFL? it's not like the NFL is full of saints anyway

7. Jetcane

Jetcane New Member

[​IMG]

8. Tight

Tight Active Member

The man fought some dogs big deal.... Now he cant make a living cause of that.. Hes done his time.. Vick will get his second chance and I hope he kills, pun intended...

9. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

my boyfriends? I'm not the one with a rump-roasting ass pirate for an avatar there, Limpwrist.

10. talisaynon

talisaynon Well-Known Member

I don't know. Perhaps Vick is a man we don't fully understand.

11. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

They squeezed us, they hammered us to the point of desperation. And in our desperation we may turn to a man we don't fully understand.

12. JETSFAN1290

JETSFAN1290 Banned

Once again you are dodging the subject matter. Whats the matter you realize I am correct. Reminder JETS-Cowboys. Id rather a limp wrist than a very muscular over worked one like yours.

13. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

god..you're one gay son-of-a-bitch. :rolleyes:

Anyways Sally....you're not correct....I wouldn't trade anything to have the Jets be like the Cowboys....I hate that Pillsbury Doughboy they have for a coach...i hate T.O. with every fibre of my being.... PacMan is a fucking useless thug, and unless I get to fuck Jessica Simpson, i don't want Tony Romo and his shitty play in big games anywhere near the Jets.

if you can't handle that...then i suggest you stick to searching for buried treasure or whatever it is you pirates do for kicks.

14. JETSFAN1290

JETSFAN1290 Banned

Once again I said Dallas Cowboys history and you commented on the current situation in Dallas. Come on follow the fucking program is it that hard. Do you want me to use fucking flash cards or hang men to explain this shit to you.

I strongly suggest you follow the conversation and pay attention instead of flonging your dong and thinking of me.

15. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

Cowboys history? this is a Michael Vick thread....are you always this lost & confused?

I told you...i could give a "fiddlers fuck" about the Cowboys. I'm a Jets fan

EDIT: your pirate avatar didn't last too long....too many offers to bend over the hood of somebody's pickup truck?

16. AlToon4prez

AlToon4prez Member

I'd rather see Browning Nagle come out of retirement than have Vick as our QB. A one dimensional QB, who cant pass to anybody but the TE, that has been out of football for 2 years? No thanks

17. JETSFAN1290

JETSFAN1290 Banned

Yes its a Michael Vick thread the mention of T.O joining Vick in 2009 was brought up and you and I were discussing the scenario. You obviously want to change the subject based on your failing argument about the JETS-Cowboys playoff and Super Bowl appearances comparisions. I know reading and comprehension is a challenging task for you. I tried to be as simple as I could but quite frankly you are falling too far behind. I suggested flash cards or hang men to help you along. You decide.

My pirate avatar was a tribute to you and your swash buckling butt buddies. The hood of someones pickup truck is way better than the mens bathouse steam room where I hear you are quite the hit.

18. Jaded Green

Jaded Green New Member

Maybe we can get OJ out on work release.

19. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

1. I never brought up T.O. joining Michael Vick...and i wouldn't engage in a conversation about it, because it's sheer lunacy.

2. I never mentioned a thing about the Jets-Cowboys playoff and Super Bowl comparisons.....you did. I only made mention of the remark you made about how the Jets should be the Cowboys, and the Jets thing should be done away with....and then i questioned your loyalty to the Green/White. So once again...pirate lunacy reigns surpreme.

3. The Pirate avatar was a tribute to me? weird, considering i'm heterosexual, that would go against your mandate. But with that avatar, you've proven the board's point that you enjoy male cornhole while wearing a puffy shirt and a patch over your eye....so kudos there, i guess.

#119 MBGreen, Jan 3, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2009
  20. Gloom N Doom

Gloom N Doom Member

He's done his time. Maybe he can be the #1 receiver.