Cap Trouble Looms

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Rocinante, Dec 28, 2008.

1. Kenny

Kenny New Member

the 08 dolphins remind me a ton of the 06 jets.. both had easy schedules, both tried tricking people wioth gimmicks and did so very well.. both made the playoffs..

2. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

1) All you're doing is trolling.
    2) Tannenbaum has done very well at drafting, sans Gholston. Look at our roster.
    3) Faneca, Jenkins, Pace and Woody were very good players for us this season, and should be next season too.
    4) We're no where near cap hell.

So, basically all you're doing is trolling and talking out your ass.

2 games this year between the 2 teams resulted in a win for each team both by 1 score. There was no owning either way.

#62 WhiteShoeWillis, Dec 29, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2008
  3. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

you owned us? you've beaten us once in the last...what...13 games? seriously, stop the trolling.

you do realize that Parcells has a clause in his contract that could release him from his contract and become a free agent at the end of this season...if Huizenga sells the team...

So enjoy the smoke & mirrors this year.....what are you going to say next year when the Phins come crashing down again? oh wait...you'll be too busy hiding.

4. The Kramsta

The Kramsta New Member

lol, If the Dolphins actually think that a little FA spree is enough to make them a Super Bowl contender next year, they're in for a rude awakening. Have fun cleaning up Parcells' mess in a few years.

For the most part, the Jets FA pickups lived up or exceeded expectations. Favre sucked but once his cap number is off the books, they should be in good shape.

5. R&R Express

R&R Express New Member

I'll give you Harris. But Revis = overrated. Ferguson? Ha. Mangold, not bad. Nugent in the 2nd round? :rofl2: Vernon Gholston? :sad:

6. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

How's John Beck working out for you?

7. R&R Express

R&R Express New Member

Jest fans entertain me. No cap hell. God reality is great.

8. The Kramsta

The Kramsta New Member

lol @ Revis being overrated. Must be why rarely anybody throws at his direction.

Nugent pick wasn't even part of the Tannenbaum regime

9. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

must be why he's going to the Pro Bowl too...... :smile:

10. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

I've already explained reality to you, I'm sorry it's too difficult for you to understand. I know it's much easier to just speak out your ass as usual than to understand and speak the truth.

11. R&R Express

R&R Express New Member

I am aware of that clause. And Parcells is going nowhere. I know you wish he would leave, so your sorry team would grab him, but not going to happen, sorry. Come crashing? Not with the talent we have now, the talent we're sure to pull out the draft, and did I mention 20 million under the cap as is stands now? Possibly going near the 40 million mark after it's all said and done with. So that makes more talent coming in from FA.

And you might of had our numbers the last few years, but who cares? We beat you when it matters most.

12. R&R Express

R&R Express New Member

Total garbage. Thanks for asking.

13. R&R Express

R&R Express New Member

So is Farva. Pro Bowl is garbage.

14. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

you think Parcells is stupid enough to leave the remainder of his contract on the table and not leave for MORE money somewhere else....you must be one of the "smarter" kids in the 4th grade if you believe that.

But But But But...you OWN us. :rolleyes:

15. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

so are your chances next week.

16. XxAlbert84xX

XxAlbert84xX New Member

Talent?!?!?!?!?! you call that talent?!?!?!! Oh my lord you must be smoking the weed ricky left behind. You haven't played a real team since the pats kicked your ass by 20. Parcells will do whatever he pleases. He overachieved with this team bar none. but let's face the facts, you have zero young players with promise. your best players are Pennington, Ferguson and Joey Porter. All who will be hard to keep their for 2 more years. Now what happens is the glaring problem that you have pennington who will only go so far and he will hold back Chad Henne. You have zero young talent except maybe Jake long.

17. Kenny

Kenny New Member

Revis overrated??? haha thats funny

18. R&R Express

R&R Express New Member

Smart enough to know, we can throw more money his way if we wanted too. Parcells loves his job. He doesn't have to do much. And no one would leave South Florida to go to that rat hole known as New York. But if the thought of Parcells saving your franchise makes you sleep at night, go ahead and dream on.

19. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

first of all..i never mentioned Parcells was coming up here.....i said he's gonna take the guaranteed money and leave Miami......Broadway Brett is right, you're quite accustomed to talking out of your ass.

20. Quinnenthebeast

Quinnenthebeast Well-Known Member

Your team just won the division, go celebrate it with other fins' fans and enjoy it. I admit the fins deserved it, but don't be classless in coming here and ripping us about our cap situation(of all things). You're basically acting like a Patriots fan right now.