C-H-A-D-Chad, Chad, Chad!!!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by PhinPhan1227, Dec 28, 2008.

1. PhinPhan1227

PhinPhan1227 New Member

I will...thouroughly. Oh, and in 16 weeks I have yet to see anything that remotely approached "scared" from Chad.

2. Jaded Green

Jaded Green New Member

Yup, so what was Brett???

DONE!!!

3. 85inthehall

85inthehall Well-Known Member

The biggest thing - lack of mistakes....record breaking giveaways this season was huge - a team doesn't make mistakes, wins the turnover battle, and can control the clock in the 4th quarter during close games will win often

4. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

Think back to the last time you faced Baltimore, it will come to you.

5. Jaded Green

Jaded Green New Member

Chad has more brains, guts class and leadership then a good majority of this whole board combined!!!

#25 Jaded Green, Dec 28, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2008
  6. johnny

johnny Well-Known Member

Say what you want about rainbows - those two TD's passes were right on the money where his guy was the only one that could have made either catch.

7. XxAlbert84xX

XxAlbert84xX New Member

Dolphin fans continue to amaze me with their stupidity. Be thankful for those Champ shirts and hats because that is all you are going to get. Be happy that the dolphins and chad did not play decent team in their second half of the season. The only team with any sort of talent was the pats and they got smoked. Be happy about the collapse of the Jets and the soft schedule the Fins had to gain the east crown. a Denver team with no champ bailey or an established running back, a 49er team without Frank Gore. A seattle team starting Senaca Wallace for the first time in the season. A bills team with JP Losman. San Diego with their shitty D coordinator Cotrell. No Colts, Titans or Steelers. They even played the Ravens without Mcallister and Rolle and they still lost. And you played a wounded Jets team that pretty much gave up in the second half after Baltimore whooped Jacksonville. Need i say more. Just like the Cardinals a shitty division winner will go in and get annihilated.

8. Jaded Green

Jaded Green New Member

Exactly, who cares what the pass looks like and how long it takes to get there as long as it's completed.

People here would rather see it thrown hard and fast to the other team, they had 22 good looks this year!!!

9. kevmvp

kevmvp Well-Known Member

Glad to see a Jet player can go down to Miami and help your franchise.

10. FinFanAlex

FinFanAlex Banned

Miami will make offseason moves to improve their team more so the schedule next season will not be a killer.

11. GermanJetBerlin

GermanJetBerlin New Member

Just this year. And Chad finally found proper coaching and gameplan.

12. Jaded Green

Jaded Green New Member

The only Favre stats I care about are this years. I AM A JETS FAN DUH!!!

13. 85inthehall

85inthehall Well-Known Member

that is wrong -- in 2002 chad had 22TD and only 6INT in 2004 16/9

he had some good years with the jets when he had a balanced attack, he was healthy, and when he had the confidence of the staff

14. Cornfed

Cornfed Member

Exactly. I think the Fins are a well run team. They remind me of the 10-6 Jets a couple years ago. I think Chad is fine for that kind of stuff, but that he's very limited and broken. He does that drop back, bounce, then throws those rainbow almost fade-looking throws. When they're playing good D, that could be enough to win some games. This year, due to the Fins being so well run and playing the Wests (yes, same competition the Jets played which helped us), it worked out well so far.

And yes, Favre has sucked!

But Favre and the Jets sucking doesn't change the fact that Chad is a very limited and broken qb, due to injuries to an already very weak arm, QB. He's just holding the job until the real Fins QB steps up next year sometime.

But good luck! Again, I love Chad and I think the Ravens aren't that great (Flacco????). So win this week, then hopefully get by the good AFC teams (Indy and the Steelers).

15. BLITZKRIEG

BLITZKRIEG New Member

Pennington has been incredible this year, and it was sweet seeing him get his revenge. What a season! We stayed focused, disciplined, and never listened to the critics that didn't give us a chance. AWESOME....

IN TUNA WE TRUST!!!!

16. PhinPhan1227

PhinPhan1227 New Member

Baltimore was and probably is a better team. But I don't recall Chad looking panicked, or even scared. 24/35, 1 TD, 1 INT, 1 Sack, no FF isn't exactly a ProBowl performance, but it isn't exactly horrible either.

17. XxAlbert84xX

XxAlbert84xX New Member

Yeah that was with Ed Reed not playing at the level he is now and no Rolle or no Mcallister. That was without Leron McClain being the monster he is now.......oh and they bitch slapped the wildcat like a red headed step child...........still like your chances??

18. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

And they were missing both starting corners.

Chad has had a great season, no doubt. It's defenses like the Ravens, Steelers and Titans where he'll go into a shell, or at least has in the past. My money is on him doing nothing next week, but time will tell. Maybe the Fins CS can get more out of him, what do I know?

19. PhinPhan1227

PhinPhan1227 New Member

Reading isn't a one of your strong suits is it? I've said twice in this post that I doubt we will beat the Ravens. I've also said that I don't really care since just making the Playoffs after going 1-15 last season is a HUGE success, and something no other team has ever achieved. So long as we don't get embarrased next week I'm perfectly happy.

Really man, why visit a message board if you aren't going to read the messages?

20. jetlife21

jetlife21 Well-Known Member

Chad and the Phins truly deserved it Congrats. There's always next year for us we really blew it this year. I want Favre and Mangini gone. Bring in Cassel, Bill Cowher, and a good rookie or two and we're ready to compete for the Superbowl again next year possibly.