Same Old Jets

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by TurkJetFan, Dec 7, 2008.

1. TurkJetFan

TurkJetFan Well-Known Member

now jets fans are going to talk shit to other jets fans...

yes sixfeetdeep...congrats...you are right...the jets are inconsistent lol congrats your awsome

2. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

You first... To me, you're just another dumb assed Jet fan drinking the koolaid. DMF... Why don't you take that Homer shit over to the main Jets messageboard. They love lackeys overthere..

3. SixFeetDeep

SixFeetDeep Red Hot Robbie Cano

hahah im no homer, when they won against the titans i was happy but i wasnt starting any superbowl threads. just as this week i wont be starting any seasons over, fire the cs threads.

4. What a fucking joke this franchise is. Anyone under the age of 18...get out while you can.It only goes downhill and the heartbreaks become more and more bitter

5. HardHitta

HardHitta Well-Known Member

The coaching staff has no balls and we cant throw the football even against shitty teams and we cant stop the pass on D. Lowery , Poteat , Coleman and even Revis are to blame for the poor coverage but the whole team in general for showing no heart. An that KR TD where the fuck was the hold ?

6. Serphnx

Serphnx New Member

I've complained about the CS all season long. At least you manned up and apologized Turk, so I can't really get on you too much. Even though you do deserve it. Like I said before, people go to too many extremes. You guys ignore flaws too much, other exaggerate them too much. But the thing is, this team has always been closer to exaggerating the flaws than overlooking them.

7. xxedge72x

xxedge72x 2018 Gang Green QB Guru Award Winner

See, the biggest thing is, the Titans are irrelevant to the Jets, except for in one week, a week in which we smoked the Titans.

Furthermore, the only way the Titans are relevant to the Jets moving forward, is that we are PRAYING we land the Titans IF we make the playoffs.

Our pain has absolutely nothing to do with you, and you rubbing in our misfortunes only makes you look bad because your team lost to the team with such horrible misfortunes as ours, and lost bad.

8. Jets FTW!!

Jets FTW!! Member

dammit im too late!!!

9. jetsaholic1094

jetsaholic1094 New Member

Don't be dense. If you're gonna call out others for being "inconsistent", then you should just take it like a man when someone points out you did the same thing.

10. rohirrim665

rohirrim665 Well-Known Member

its true, nobody looked like they even gave a shit out there. No emotion, and thats what pisses me off the most. Nobody was fired up, nobody wanted to win. Im tired of watching a bunch of losers.

11. Jets-jets-jets

Jets-jets-jets New Member

Playoffs? Don't talk about playoffs....Playoffs? You kidding me? I just hope we can win a game.

12. m123456

m123456 New Member

the title of the thread says it all. doesn't matter who plays or coaches. the team does the same thing every year. and every once in awhile we get to be lame duck playoff contenders.

I honestly don't know if any players or coaches could save them. I think if you put superbowl dynasty teams at their peaks pats/steelers/cowboys in jets uniforms they will immediately become 8-8 teams.

#52 m123456, Dec 7, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2008
  13. baghead

baghead Banned

did someone mention a paper bag :drunk:

14. 3rdAnd15Draw

3rdAnd15Draw Well-Known Member

The "Same Old Jets" stuff has always bothered me. It's like people think it's a decree that just because they're the Jets they won't be any good. I'd rather see a hundred "Fire xxx" or "Cut xxx" threads then one thread with people shaking their fists at the heavens talking about how the Jets are cursed.

They don't win because they've traditionally had poor management and personnel. I never hear anyone talking about the "Same Old Lions", they're just a fucking miserable franchise from the top down, the same as the Jets.

15. rohirrim665

rohirrim665 Well-Known Member

indeed this is the truth.

16. TurkJetFan

TurkJetFan Well-Known Member

how was i inconsistent at any point?? i'm saying in this thread that i believe that i was wrong....thats being a man...not going bwhahahaha....

but then theres guys like you who stand in the background and go "yeah!"

17. baghead

baghead Banned

40 foookin years FFS people are entitled to complain

18. Jets FTW!!

Jets FTW!! Member

so what draft pick are we going to get? it's about that time to talk about the draft...

19. baghead

baghead Banned

I have pictures of JOE in my house there aint foookin any other JETS going on my wall

20. m123456

m123456 New Member

the good news is the whole NFL prety much blows this year. Jets can beat the best as easily as they can lose to the worst.

all that said I'm going to make a call...

this is it. this is the year!!!

Jets will go to the superbowl

... and lose. but they will get there. that's all I care about.