Deion Sanders answer to if Jets are the Best team in the AFC

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by inSANITy, Nov 23, 2008.

1. uberchink

uberchink New Member

Sanders and Bradshaw are great. Both are very entertaining and much better to watch than most analysts out there. Some of the other guys you mentioned are alright too.

2. puddnhead

puddnhead New Member

The Titans are a really good football team, except for the fact that they don't play very well

:rofl: :up:

3. SackExchange69

SackExchange69 Well-Known Member

Sapp is an ASS CLOWN. All he did all morning on the NFL network was laugh when Marshall Faulk said he thought the JETS would win today and Jenkins would dominate Mawae but couldn't give any intelligent insight on why he thought the Titans would win.

Where's that old gif of Sapp eating the twinkies?

#23 SackExchange69, Nov 24, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2008
  4. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Bosko, this isn't the 1st time you've had me reading one of your posts nodding my head...yes, yup , uh huh..magnifacent :up:

I might add that these guys were great players in the NFL and that IMO has more to do on why they get hired...yet, why aren't there Curtis Martin's and Jerry Rice's?
    Mainly because of your point. They aren't loud and obnoxious and make BIG TV.
    Bad news and Idiots sell, that's a fact.

I will add Theisman to this mix and what bothers me most is when they do no research and don't care about the game that's being played. Theisman is the King of that.

Which is why I embrace guys like Simms who week in and week out shows he is still a fan of the game and while some people get butt hurt when people dis the JETS, it doesn't bother me when it's true and accurate and Simms is just that.

5. BakerMaker

BakerMaker Well-Known Member

Theres a reason why heading to the games today that Cowher was 1st in the CBS around the league pickem and Sharpe was dead last(under .500 somehow).

Get ready for some more Sharpe hate, this man drinks the Bronco koolaid one too many times. Team can do no wrong in his eyes just because he was a Bronco player.

Better question is Boomer's dislike for the Jets. Probably has to be the humble one to calm his radio partner down but he has to side with the Jets after today.

6. Joe Willie White Shoes

Joe Willie White Shoes Well-Known Member

Why do any of you care what anyone thinks about the Jets??? Why is it so important to "get respect."

Unlike the joke that is college football, the NFL decides things on the field. If the Jets are the best team in the AFC, they will win the AFC Championship. A game won in November never won any championships. Everybody calm down and let the season play out. Until then, enjoy this little run the Jets are on.

7. BakerMaker

On a messageboard like this where discussion is No.1 here, it does matter. You need something to talk about from Monday to Saturday.

8. Chrisp22

Chrisp22 Active Member

Collinsworth went so far as to preview a possible New York/New York Superbowl.

9. markcsoul

markcsoul New Member

The worst former player commentator of the past few years BY FAR was Michael Irvin. Luckily he got the axe pretty quickly. Shannon Sharpe is more annoying because of his big tongue caught in his mouth when he talks.

10. EcKo151

EcKo151 Active Member

Cowher was the only guy to pick the Jets today on CBS and he got blasted...

Coach knows.

11. Firemangini Ed

Firemangini Ed New Member

Worse than Mumbly Joe, aka Rod Woodson?

12. Chrisp22

Chrisp22 Active Member

There are way too many tools out there in commentating land.

13. IrishSteveZ

IrishSteveZ New Member

Deion also said he thinks Kris Jenkins is the MVP. This guys is so hot and cold!

14. EcKo151

EcKo151 Active Member

And to add-on to Cowher...

He said the difference maker/XFactor would be Leon Washington, and of course I bench him for Jon Stewart.

And he said Jenkins would be huge...

15. BakerMaker

There's a reason teams like Seattle, Indy and Cleveland will be tripping all over themselves to land Cowher.

Heck Al Davis and Jerry Jones would throw out big cash for the man. He's damn good.

16. uberchink

uberchink New Member

It really doesn't matter if he's right or wrong. It just matters if he's pro Jets or not. I don't mind an honest opinion really.

17. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Trust me I'm not pulling for the Phins (although I was today) what they have accomplished in such a short span of time sends shivers down my spine. What the Jets and Phins have down this year is the best story in football and sends a message to other franchises that if you make smart moves you can turn it around very quickly. I'm not too worried about December 27th but I'm more nervous for the years to come.

18. jaywayne12

jaywayne12 Well-Known Member

If Sanders said the Jets are the team to beat in the AFC, that would have me worried.

He is a clown. Him being on TV is proof that clowns are making progress and spreading their wings from kids parties.

He was a clown as a player (who had what...3 career tackles?) and when he opens his mouth on TV now, I would never listen to what he is saying...but I look to see smear marks in the makeup he wears.

Quoting him is a disservice to the word "quote".

19. Heatseeker

Heatseeker New Member

Deion Sanders getting his own thread = not worth it.

Great corner, bad commentator.

20. FinFanInCali

FinFanInCali New Member

Thanks bro. The best part of it all, is that the Patriots don't have a walk through to take the division each year any longer. You guys look good in your win yesterday, and during the season. Best of luck the rest of the way.:beer: