Deion Sanders answer to if Jets are the Best team in the AFC

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by inSANITy, Nov 23, 2008.

1. inSANITy

inSANITy Banned

When Deon Sanders was asked whether he though the Jets were the best team in the AFC, Deon Sanders responded. "No, The titans just played a bad game"

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!

This goes down with Shannon Sharp saying the jets would lose today because they lost to the Raiders.

Where can i obtain a job as a sports analyst

2. LockDown24

LockDown24 Active Member

Deon Sanders is an idiot. It's pretty much common knowledge.

3. JetFanInTampa

JetFanInTampa Banned

Screw Deon Sanders. I really don't give a flying fuck what any of the so called "experts" say. Titans played a bad game because we freaking dominated them. 34-13 in their house and it could have been worse.

4. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

Sanders is a douche bag... this fuck talks about "Time of Possession" all day long and then has the balls to say that the Titans played a bad game when the TOP for the Jets was over 40 minutes???????????

Fucking hypocritical idiot.

He now has no credibility with me.

5. Steve032

Steve032 New Member

Yeah whatever. i would rather get no respect and have the Jets prove everyone wrong

6. FinFanInCali

FinFanInCali New Member

Don't pay no attention to him. He wasn't giving any respect for our turn around from last season. Play your ball, and take the division.:beer:

7. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

I agree. TOP says it all. We kicked their ass and most analysts are giving us the credit we deserve.

Besides, his suits fit funny.

8. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Who cares what these idiots say.

9. Nesquik

Nesquik Well-Known Member

i luv Deion but we just straight up beat the titans ass today, i wouldnt say yet dat we are the best team in the afc but who cares all i care acre about is being the best team on febraury 1st

10. xxedge72x

xxedge72x 2018 Gang Green QB Guru Award Winner

Hey, I hope they keep hating on us.

Just adds fuel to the fire.

11. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

how the hell does Sanders get a paycheque?!!...what a fucking clueless dunce....

EDIT: This shit really bothers me....because we not only won the game...we STOMPED a mudhole in the titans....Deon Sanders needs to be fired...seriously. He's nothing but a circus clown.

12. sunnygs97

sunnygs97 New Member

Fuck Deion Sanders.

13. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

this guy also said when the Cowboys were 6-4 that they'd go 12-4...

14. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

He also went on record being on the Titans bandwagon all week... only to see them get embarrassed today. That's why he's pissed. What a child.

15. uberchink

uberchink New Member

He's not the best analyst out there, but realize he's not a Jets fan like all of you and isn't gonna agree with everything a JETS fans says

16. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

It's amazing how the Jets still don't seem to get then respect they deserve. Eric Allen on ESPN is asked about the Jets about whether they could win a super bowl. He says

"Brett Favre was talking about his superbowl teams with the Packers and I'll tell you this, the Packer team was on another level then this Jet team talent wise. It's not even close.

Can you at least say something to give the Jets credit besides saying the Jets aren't as good as the Brett Favre super bowl Packer team?

I honestly think the Jets are one of the most talented teams in the NFL but no one seems to know because the Jets have been an under the radar team for years.

All these anaylsts like Keyshawn, Deion, Sharpe, and the rest are all caught up in their boys TO, Chad Johnson, Pacman Jones, Haynesworth(step on peoples face(remember that).

They don't care about the Jerricho Cotchery's of the world who hasn't dropped a pass all season and gets little to no credit for being a really good receiever.

We also pay attention to the Braylon Edwards who drops 4 passes a game.

17. Bosko

Bosko Guest

Okay, I am about to open up a HUGE can of worms here...

To me, Shannon Sharpe and Deion Sanders are the two biggest embarrassments in "sports journalism" in NFL history. (Along with Stephen A. Smith, which makes it three huge embarrassments.) Honestly, I am not a racist, but I am afraid that the people who hire morons like this must certainly be racists. It's as if they say to their corporate board: "We need a really stupid, loudmouthed black guy to represent a certain demographic, so let's go for the lowest common denominator." Why else would we end up with such stupid people like this representing?

Commentators like Sharpe, Sanders, Smith and now Warren Sapp (although I don't watch his show) represent the worst in people of all races. They are boorish and stupid. (Add morons like Dan Marino or Terry Bradshaw to that list, who make white people look like stupid redneckks! They seem to be "balance" in the same equation to these corporate morons. TV suits seem to think all football fans are morons, so they provide us with moronic commentators in pregame shows.)

Thank God that so many commentators are shedding that role. There are so many great black commentators: Tom Jackson, James Brown, Jon Coachmen (SNY), even Keyshawn Johnson on ESPN doesn't fall for that "I am a loudmouthed moron, look at me!" stuff (although suspect he was hired to play the fool.).

Then there's Michael Strahan. (BTW, notice how much weight he's shed since leaving the NFL? Of course, it can't be because he stopped using 'roids.) He is an intelligent person who often played a clown when he appeared on local NYC sports shows in the past, I am so relieved that he's acting like a human being on FOX. Kudos to Strahan!

I am sorry if this post offends anyone, but I just felt like it had to be said. Like i said, I am not a racist, but when I watch morons like Shannon Sharpe and Stephen A. Smith? I feel like I should be because these guys are so stupid, offensive and ignorant.

18. 4transplant4

4transplant4 New Member

Chris Collinsworth said tonight that the Jets are the BEST team in the AFC. He also said the Jets would win the last 2 games! And I agreed! So, me and Chris know what's what! Who gives a fu@k what anyone else thinks!?! We KNOW what we KNOW!!!

19. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

I actually like Sapp. He has interesting comments on how things relate to stuff that happened in his career.

Now Sanders, all he seems to be worried about is whether someone does his strut into the endzone.

20. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

if anybody can understand a word that comes out of Shannon Sharpe's mouth....is a better man than me.