Thursday night suicide pact a thread for real Jets fans

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by winstonbiggs, Nov 11, 2008.

1. wa2k99

wa2k99 Active Member

My will is written, just in case.

2. winstonbiggs

winstonbiggs 2008/2009 TGG Bill Parcells "Most Respected" Award

:beer::pats_suck::pats_suck:

3. winstonbiggs

I just changed my living will pull the feeding tube and the cable.

4. JetDan

JetDan Well-Known Member

not going to lie, this thread has pumped me up

5. inSANITy

inSANITy Banned

i will be completely trashed for this game so if they lose my death will be painless

6. greenthumb

greenthumb New Member

[​IMG]

Jack Kevorkian is on stand by.

He kinda has a freaky, evil, Mr. Rogers thing going on in that pic!

7. Chrisp22

Chrisp22 Active Member

My take - Heave self, while wearing Brett Favre jersey, in front of a moving subway car.

Probable outcome - Miss, land under train in a rancid trench, filled with urine and sewage. Get bit by a rat, get dragged out from under subway by a Patriot fan.

Can't get much worse than that.

I'm all in, just not much of a card player.

Great thread!!

8. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

Sorry guys, I am gonna have to recuse myself from this pact. The playoff loss to Buffalo in 81, The Mud Bowl in 82, Cleveland in OT in 86, Fake Spike in 94 and so on - none of these were bad enough for me to want to end it.

EDIT: Although losing to Cassell-led team with JAG scrub RB, while we have a HOF QB under center for Gang Green, might make reconsider come Thursday night if we choke.

[​IMG]

#88 TheBlairThomasFumble, Nov 11, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2008
  9. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

i am all in!

i also live in ct and am still trying to figure out where all these toolbag patsy fans came from, they sure as shit werent around 10 years ago!

i will however wait until the next day, i will use the sniper rifle to take out all of those posting that it will be ok on www.theganggreen.com

then i will find the route the patriots team bus will take on the way to the airport next week for their game against miami. i will hide the car in the woods near a bend in the road preferably with a cliff, however large trees will suffice. i will then proceed to jump out in front of said bus as it comes careening around the corner, flattening me and sending itself and the patsies out of control off the road and into the abyss.

fellas i cannot go out without accomplishing this.

10. MarionBarber31

MarionBarber31 New Member

Hey SLimjasi--I'm gonna be in San Diego the week of the Titans game (staying at the Manchester Grand Hyatt on Market St). Got any recommendations for a good sports bar to watch the game?

That is, of course, assuming we don't lose in New England because then I have to kill myself!

OBEY THE THREAD, WIN OR GO DEAD!!!

11. Going4TheGreen

Going4TheGreen Well-Known Member

Sign me up, I feel the implications. Unfortunately, the NFL is extorting the hell out of its fans, so I am watching with a good friend that's a Pats fan so, our friendship probably ends Thursday. Sucks because he's always got great herb.

[​IMG]

12. greenblood2012

greenblood2012 New Member

where do i sign up??? this is it... what we've been waiting for... i happen to think ther'e going to be a drubbing in foxboro, and we're going to be smiling at the end...(knock knock knock)...

2 more things...

1. if i ever see brien, he better walk the other way...

2. if you get extra rope, let me know.

13. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

Simple, if the Jets lose, kill him and then yourself.

14. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

all i know is win or lose, i'm drinking the blood of a Pats fan thursday night.

15. Bosko

Bosko Guest

As much as I would like to say "I'm all in" to support the Jets? This thread is just plain stupid for too many reasons to count. Maybe this is "off topic, but SOMEONE has to point out the obvious and it might as well be me.

Here's a few LOGICAL reasons to lay off the cyanide if the Jets somehow lose (which, if you are a true Jets fan, you know is not likely, but somehow possible):

1. This is NOT a "do or die" for the Jets. They could lose this game and still make it to the playoffs, and BEAT THE HATED PATRIOTS IN THE PLAYOFFS TO ADVANCE TO THE NEXT ROUND which would be... VERY sweet. So this game is not life or death, and to suggest that it is would be a bad for the Jets. Thier season is NOT over if they somehow lose. The

2. Are you trying to tell me that this game, for most Jets fans, is the biggest game in franchise history? Sorry dude. I've been through the Mud Bowl against the 'Fins, in the 1980s and the Vinny T. game in the Mile High City.

3. The Jets play the ZTitans after the Patriots, with the benefit of some extra practice days. Would you trade a loss against the Pats for a win against the unbeaten Titans? Yeah, I know that as fans we want ou team to win them all. But what the heck. One win is as good as another.

4. After the Titans game, the schedule is as follows:

Denver
    @ San Francisco
    Buffalo
    @ Seattle
    Miami

Do ya smell what I'm cookin'?

Beating the Patriots would be really nice.
    But it is far from life and death!!!!

16. winstonbiggs

This post is a clasic example of what the Jets have done to our fan base. We are the mutant cripple of fans looking to back in put our faith in the big NFL computer that works out the tie breakers for the playoffs after coming in second getting our 10th win on the last day of the season and letting the computer decide if we win the tie breaker for the road game gauntlet which is usually one or two and done.

You're not a Jets fan you're dead to me as a Jets fan. You wouldn't know what it means to be all in as a fan. You don't even need to watch this game. See you in the SF game thread should be an easy win with big implications for the 49ers.

#96 winstonbiggs, Nov 12, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2008
  17. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Hahahahahhaaaa.....

Hilarious!

18. GreenHornet

GreenHornet New Member

Amen. Amen. I am so there. Awesome Post, BTW; I am inspired, now.

Seeing Doctor tonight for refills in preparation.

19. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

So true.

Jets fans don't even know the meaning of domination. They've never seen it. I would even say the 1969 SB-winning team were not dominanating. Quite literally, most Jets fans wouldn't know a dominating Jets team if they tripped over it. So we've settled for backing into playoffs hopes and relying on other games to get us there.

Thursday night has to change that. If the goal is to take the division, get the Bye, get home field advantage twice and win the SB, it has to start tomorrow night.

I'm all in.

20. winstonbiggs

You know when we learned something about domination when we were 10 and 5 in 85 and the Bears came into the Meadowlands and beat the crap out of us.